Buses Maps Arkala & District (1 Viewer)

Other Developers
This project is also being developed by FulleyLove

Arkala

Header.png

About.png

Arkala is a large, fictional city, based in the UK. Development is closer to completion than it's beginning, so thats a good sign.
The city is powered by the main operator "Greenline", aswell as a few other cowboy companies, for a little bit of competition. While I've got you here reading, like a chimp:
Please note: All questions about release dates, and beta testing will be ignored.

Included Routes.png

• 63/64: Arkala City Centre - Pendle Station

• "The Posh Bus." These are the routes shown in the screenshots below. This is an intercity route, leaving Arkala through it's outskirt village of Chester Stanmore, into the deep countryside, and venturing into Cresthill, before terminating at a little coastal town: Pendle.
    • 63 and 64 are variations on the same route.
    • These routes are LOOONG BOIIIIS. The full route is 1hr 10mins, so a short journey version is woven into the timetables, operating only in Arkala. This is ~22 minutes long.
    • These are Arkala's flagship routes, also known as "The Sixties". These have a branded livery to match them.
The following routes will be included in an update. This update will likely come in the form of payware. I'm not promising anything though x
  • 6: Arkala City Centre - Rignals Hill

• Yes lads, big up. All the 6's. Every 6 minutes, 6 days a week. The 6.
    • This is souly a city route. ~30-40 minutes long.
  • X2: Arkala City Centre - Pendle > fast via Bournside

• Hopefully this adds everything that is missing from the other 2 routes. More country driving and additions of an expressway/motorway.
    • Although the towns that this route terminates are the same as The Sixties, it will not go via the same route.
    • Branded as "the Swift Express"

Screenshots.png

Feast your eyes.
Image 1.png

Image 2.png

Image 3.png

Image 4.png

Image 5.png

Image 6.png

FAQ.png

• Can I have Alpha?
    • Nope.
  • How about Beta?
    • It's still a no.
  • Release Date?
    • Nooooope.
  • Buses operating around the map?
    • 2 AI lists will be included. DLC and Non-DLC
      DLC: Masterswitch G3 pack, Yorkshire Tram, Masterswitch Veiling, V3D's E200MMC
    • Non-DLC: V3D's E200MMC, V3D's B7TL, C400R
  • City or Country?
    • Both.

Discord

To keep up to date with progress, take a visit to my discord server, which just happens to have an Arkala section attatched:
Click to join the Fulleylounge - Link updated 09.05.2021

YouTube

General OMSI YouTube channel, but dev streams often occur.
Fulleylove

Last edited:

Tom9962

Morden Man
Outreach
Jun 3, 2017
London, UK, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
Progress update - December 2018

Progress has been going well in the map. A village has been added to expand Cresthill as requested, so that it, itself is big enough to warrent being called a city. The roads do in fact get tighter than the UK's current economic situation.

Here a few little screenshots for your enjoyment.

View attachment 38773View attachment 38774View attachment 38775View attachment 38776View attachment 38777
Phenominal Work as Always Fulley my man!

Reactions: RS1995 and FLHD

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Progress update - December 2018

Progress has been going well in the map. A village has been added to expand Cresthill as requested, so that it, itself is big enough to warrent being called a city. The roads do in fact get tighter than the UK's current economic situation.

Here a few little screenshots for your enjoyment.

View attachment 38773View attachment 38774View attachment 38775View attachment 38776View attachment 38777
That map looks to be pure eye candy! :eek:
Thanks so much for those pictures!! :D
BTW: I'm pepperase on Twitch, FLHD, you might know me... ;)

Reactions: FLHD

Advertisement

FLHD

Fulleylove
Oct 24, 2016
United Kingdom
youtube.com
Fulleylove Promotes himself - 3 days into 2019

Not a fulley fledged update, quite yet (pun intended), but just a bit of self promotion to outreach the other things I'm doing.

I run a YouTube channel, which includes dev streams of this map, aswell as a trifecta of weird and wonderful OMSI videos.

I have a discord server, for public use. It includes a section for other devs to display their work, aswell as a thread for work on this map:
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Recently I've opened a Patreon, to help support all the work I've been doing aswell. Obviously this is completely optional, but it does come with benefits:
Fulleylove is creating Livestreams, Videos & Accidents | Patreon

Thanks all.

03.01.2018.png

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire

Not a fulley fledged update, quite yet (pun intended), but just a bit of self promotion to outreach the other things I'm doing.

I run a YouTube channel, which includes dev streams of this map, aswell as a trifecta of weird and wonderful OMSI videos.

I have a discord server, for public use. It includes a section for other devs to display their work, aswell as a thread for work on this map:

Recently I've opened a Patreon, to help support all the work I've been doing aswell. Obviously this is completely optional, but it does come with benefits:

Thanks all.

View attachment 39560
Thanks for the info, Fulley!
Hope you had a happy new year and christmas! (if you celebrate it, I don't)

Also, Fulley has a Twitch channel too. ;)
(In fact, he's streaming right now!! :eek:)

Kyle

*This is a custom title*
Oct 25, 2016

Thanks all.

View attachment 39560
Amazing Work Fulley

Tom9962

Morden Man
Outreach
Jun 3, 2017
London, UK, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Thanks all.

View attachment 39560
If I had actual money I would donate, but you’re such a nice guy who deserves it, so I hope others will donate :)

Reactions: RS1995 and FLHD

Advertisement

FLHD

Fulleylove
Oct 24, 2016
United Kingdom
youtube.com
Progress Update - February 2019
Progress over Christmas and New Year's was a little slow, hence why there was no January progress update, but things have picked up since them. Since then, I've updated Cresthill, primarily the Train Station which is based off Brighton, which can be seen in the 3rd screenshot.
I've also - more importantly - moved on to the countryside aspects of the flagship routes, which are also attached.

If anyone has any suggestions as to features, buildings, or anything of the linking that they would like to see in the map, just give us a DM or post it below.
Enjoy the attached shots!

Note: Gemini 3 Streetdeck is shown in some of these images. This is a WIP, and not available to download. Follow the progress here:

Last edited:

Advertisement

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Progress Update - February 2019
Progress over Christmas and New Year's was a little slow, hence why there was no January progress update, but things have picked up since them. Since then, I've updated Cresthill, primarily the Train Station which is based off Brighton, which can be seen in the 3rd screenshot.
I've also - more importantly - moved on to the countryside aspects of the flagship routes, which are also attached.

If anyone has any suggestions as to features, buildings, or anything of the linking that they would like to see in the map, just give us a DM or post it below.
Enjoy the attached shots!

Note: Gemini 3 Streetdeck is shown in some of these images. This is a WIP, and not available to download. Follow the progress here:

View attachment 42576View attachment 42577View attachment 42578View attachment 42579View attachment 42580View attachment 42581
Ooh, looking awesome!
The Jurassic Coaster was my local bus!
(the Geminis and OmniDekkas, anyway)
Really hyped for the map!! :eek:

Reactions: FLHD and Albastru

FLHD

Fulleylove
Oct 24, 2016
United Kingdom
youtube.com

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons: