Buses Maps Arkala & District (3 Viewers)

Other Developers
This project is also being developed by FulleyLove

Arkala

Header.png

About.png

Arkala is a large, fictional city, based in the UK. Development is closer to completion than it's beginning, so thats a good sign.
The city is powered by the main operator "Greenline", aswell as a few other cowboy companies, for a little bit of competition. While I've got you here reading, like a chimp:
Please note: All questions about release dates, and beta testing will be ignored.

Included Routes.png

• 63/64: Arkala City Centre - Pendle Station

• "The Posh Bus." These are the routes shown in the screenshots below. This is an intercity route, leaving Arkala through it's outskirt village of Chester Stanmore, into the deep countryside, and venturing into Cresthill, before terminating at a little coastal town: Pendle.
    • 63 and 64 are variations on the same route.
    • These routes are LOOONG BOIIIIS. The full route is 1hr 10mins, so a short journey version is woven into the timetables, operating only in Arkala. This is ~22 minutes long.
    • These are Arkala's flagship routes, also known as "The Sixties". These have a branded livery to match them.
The following routes will be included in an update. This update will likely come in the form of payware. I'm not promising anything though x
  • 6: Arkala City Centre - Rignals Hill

• Yes lads, big up. All the 6's. Every 6 minutes, 6 days a week. The 6.
    • This is souly a city route. ~30-40 minutes long.
  • X2: Arkala City Centre - Pendle > fast via Bournside

• Hopefully this adds everything that is missing from the other 2 routes. More country driving and additions of an expressway/motorway.
    • Although the towns that this route terminates are the same as The Sixties, it will not go via the same route.
    • Branded as "the Swift Express"

Screenshots.png

Feast your eyes.
Image 1.png

Image 2.png

Image 3.png

Image 4.png

Image 5.png

Image 6.png

FAQ.png

• Can I have Alpha?
    • Nope.
  • How about Beta?
    • It's still a no.
  • Release Date?
    • Nooooope.
  • Buses operating around the map?
    • 2 AI lists will be included. DLC and Non-DLC
      DLC: Masterswitch G3 pack, Yorkshire Tram, Masterswitch Veiling, V3D's E200MMC
    • Non-DLC: V3D's E200MMC, V3D's B7TL, C400R
  • City or Country?
    • Both.

Discord

To keep up to date with progress, take a visit to my discord server, which just happens to have an Arkala section attatched:
Click to join the Fulleylounge - Link updated 09.05.2021

YouTube

General OMSI YouTube channel, but dev streams often occur.
Fulleylove

Last edited:

Advertisement

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
It looks extremely awesome! :eek:
I watched the stream (sadly not live) where you drove on it with the unfinished Streetdeck, and it looks purely astonishing, every bit of it is just so well thought out and beautiful. Good job Fulley, good job! :D
I'm really looking forward to it! :)
But the pictures in the spoiler aren't showing up for me, for some odd reason. :(
Edit: Now they do load, never mind!

BTW: I'm pepperase and now cangofango on Twitch

Last edited:

FLHD

Fulleylove
Oct 24, 2016
United Kingdom
youtube.com
It looks extremely awesome! :eek:
I watched the stream (sadly not live) where you drove on it with the unfinished Streetdeck, and it looks purely astonishing, every bit of it is just so well thought out and beautiful. Good job Fulley, good job! :D
I'm really looking forward to it! :)
But the pictures in the spoiler aren't showing up for me, for some odd reason. :(
Edit: Now they do load, never mind!

BTW: I'm pepperase on Twitch
It's changed big time since that stream, but it has a similar vibe. Glad you like the look of it.

Reactions: P674 MLE

Advertisement

Advertisement

FLHD

Fulleylove
Oct 24, 2016
United Kingdom
youtube.com
Last edited:

FLHD

Fulleylove
Oct 24, 2016
United Kingdom
youtube.com
Progress update - December 2018

Progress has been going well in the map. A village has been added to expand Cresthill as requested, so that it, itself is big enough to warrent being called a city. The roads do in fact get tighter than the UK's current economic situation.

Here a few little screenshots for your enjoyment.

18.12.2018 #2.png
18.12.2018 #3.png
18.12.2018 #4.png
18.12.2018 #5.png
18.12.2018.png

georgeloxton02

MendipXplorer veg
Apr 20, 2018
Somerset
Progress update - December 2018

Progress has been going well in the map. A village has been added to expand Cresthill as requested, so that it, itself is big enough to warrent being called a city. The roads do in fact get tighter than the UK's current economic situation.

Here a few little screenshots for your enjoyment.

View attachment 38773View attachment 38774View attachment 38775View attachment 38776View attachment 38777
Whoa this is looking amazing . I cant wait to drive on this!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: FLHD

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread

• A