Buses Maps Arkala & District (2 Viewers)

Other Developers
This project is also being developed by FulleyLove

Arkala

Header.png

About.png

Arkala is a large, fictional city, based in the UK. Development is closer to completion than it's beginning, so thats a good sign.
The city is powered by the main operator "Greenline", aswell as a few other cowboy companies, for a little bit of competition. While I've got you here reading, like a chimp:
Please note: All questions about release dates, and beta testing will be ignored.

Included Routes.png

• 63/64: Arkala City Centre - Pendle Station

• "The Posh Bus." These are the routes shown in the screenshots below. This is an intercity route, leaving Arkala through it's outskirt village of Chester Stanmore, into the deep countryside, and venturing into Cresthill, before terminating at a little coastal town: Pendle.
    • 63 and 64 are variations on the same route.
    • These routes are LOOONG BOIIIIS. The full route is 1hr 10mins, so a short journey version is woven into the timetables, operating only in Arkala. This is ~22 minutes long.
    • These are Arkala's flagship routes, also known as "The Sixties". These have a branded livery to match them.
The following routes will be included in an update. This update will likely come in the form of payware. I'm not promising anything though x
  • 6: Arkala City Centre - Rignals Hill

• Yes lads, big up. All the 6's. Every 6 minutes, 6 days a week. The 6.
    • This is souly a city route. ~30-40 minutes long.
  • X2: Arkala City Centre - Pendle > fast via Bournside

• Hopefully this adds everything that is missing from the other 2 routes. More country driving and additions of an expressway/motorway.
    • Although the towns that this route terminates are the same as The Sixties, it will not go via the same route.
    • Branded as "the Swift Express"

Screenshots.png

Feast your eyes.
Image 1.png

Image 2.png

Image 3.png

Image 4.png

Image 5.png

Image 6.png

FAQ.png

• Can I have Alpha?
    • Nope.
  • How about Beta?
    • It's still a no.
  • Release Date?
    • Nooooope.
  • Buses operating around the map?
    • 2 AI lists will be included. DLC and Non-DLC
      DLC: Masterswitch G3 pack, Yorkshire Tram, Masterswitch Veiling, V3D's E200MMC
    • Non-DLC: V3D's E200MMC, V3D's B7TL, C400R
  • City or Country?
    • Both.

Discord

To keep up to date with progress, take a visit to my discord server, which just happens to have an Arkala section attatched:
Click to join the Fulleylounge - Link updated 09.05.2021

YouTube

General OMSI YouTube channel, but dev streams often occur.
Fulleylove

Last edited:

Mendip_Bus

Badabing Badaboom
Apr 5, 2018
Bristol
Pronouns
He/Him
View attachment 49570

Its time for another update. Not too much has happened since last time, due to being away. Major things are the fact that I've fixed all vehicle paths, and managed to get AI buses up and running.

In the last update, I'd just done the entrance to Oxendon, but now the residentals of the area is finished, meaning I can get on to the commerical areas, University, and Hospital which live in the area. These are pretty big, and definately landmarks of the map, but we're not there yet.

I've also been trying some new textures, and making the map feel more British. Old areas have been revisited, again, again again, but the results I think are worth it.

Here, have some shots.
Note: Gemini 3 Streetdeck is shown in some of these images. This is a WIP, and not available to download. Follow the progress here: Buses - Wright Gemini 3 Pack

View attachment 49571

View attachment 49573

View attachment 49574

View attachment 49575

View attachment 49576
I don't know what to say. Im speechless! The map, from everything i've seen is absolutely stunning. This is gonna be an incredible map to drive on one day, I can't wait! :)

Reactions: FLHD

Advertisement

FLHD

Fulleylove
Oct 24, 2016
United Kingdom
youtube.com
Update - October 2019.png

The summer has been and gone, folks, and a lot of progress was made in that time. Oxendon has been expanded, and the city is starting to come together well. The High St is currently being worked on, and I've made progress on both the 63, and the 64 in that area, since they split routes in this area. 63 down the High St, headed towards the hospital, and 64 via the dual carriageway.

Here's some shots to enjoy.

Screenshot 1.png
Screenshot 2.png
Screenshot 3.png
Screenshot 4.png
Screenshot 5.png
Screenshot 6.png

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
View attachment 54375

The summer has been and gone, folks, and a lot of progress was made in that time. Oxendon has been expanded, and the city is starting to come together well. The High St is currently being worked on, and I've made progress on both the 63, and the 64 in that area, since they split routes in this area. 63 down the High St, headed towards the hospital, and 64 via the dual carriageway.

View attachment 54376View attachment 54377View attachment 54378View attachment 54379View attachment 54380View attachment 54381
Very nice!
Very much looking forward to the map's release next year.
One question though: How long do you think the map is so far, with all the routes put together (counting the bits where multiple routes run only once)?
Thanks in advance! :)

Tom9962

Morden Man
Outreach
Jun 3, 2017
London, UK, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
View attachment 54375

View attachment 54376View attachment 54377View attachment 54378View attachment 54379View attachment 54380View attachment 54381
Marvellous work, really impressed on how its developed and expanded :p

Advertisement

FLHD

Fulleylove
Oct 24, 2016
United Kingdom
youtube.com
Very nice!
Very much looking forward to the map's release next year.
One question though: How long do you think the map is so far, with all the routes put together (counting the bits where multiple routes run only once)?
Thanks in advance! :)
Looking nice; the updates are cool but hopefully knuckle down now and complete this masterpiece. ????

I'm about just passed 2/3 of the way through the routes 63/64. There's not too much more to do on them, but they might take a bit of time, going into city centre. I've got a lot of plans for AI only routes, but they'll only take a day or 2, i reckon.

Advertisement

FLHD

Fulleylove
Oct 24, 2016
United Kingdom
youtube.com
Update - March 2020.png

So, what's the story in Balamory? Baso, I've been hard at work on the map, but just not posting much. Whoops.
Since the last update, there's been rebuilds of existing areas, to allow route 64 to actually fit, and quite a large extension added, including a hospital based on Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham.

I've also been adding AI routes to give the map more of a living city feel, and included some easter eggs, one of which is pictured below.
There's been a number of things halting progress for weeks at a time, but hey ho, we push through. The hospital is hard to get a decent shot of, in the current state, so just deal with whats below.

Feedback, advice, and thoughts are appreciated!

Enjoy the shots :)

Screenshot 1.png
Screenshot 2.png
Screenshot 3.png
Screenshot 4.png
Screenshot 5.png

Last edited:

MylesW

i make things sometimes
Dec 29, 2016
View attachment 59115

So, what's the story in Balamory? Baso, I've been hard at work on the map, but just not posting much. Whoops.
Since the last update, there's been rebuilds of existing areas, to allow route 64 to actually fit, and quite a large extension added, including a hospital based on Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham.

I've also been adding AI routes to give the map more of a living city feel, and included some easter eggs, one of which is pictured below.
There's been a number of things halting progress for weeks at a time, but hey ho, we push through. The hospital is hard to get a decent of, in the current state, so just deal with whats below.

Feedback, advice, and thoughts are appreciated!

Enjoy the shots :)

View attachment 59116View attachment 59117View attachment 59118View attachment 59119View attachment 59120
Some real nice work there as always Fulley. Well done!

Reactions: LT586 and FLHD

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread

• supersaulytrain