Maps Arkala

• Slow Page Loading and Increased Data Use
    We're working on fixing an issue with images not showing on Safari, which means that (temporarily) pages with lots of images will take longer to load and consume more data.
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

Tom99962

Radington and TMP Maker
Jun 3, 2017
Progress update - December 2018

Progress has been going well in the map. A village has been added to expand Cresthill as requested, so that it, itself is big enough to warrent being called a city. The roads do in fact get tighter than the UK's current economic situation.

Here a few little screenshots for your enjoyment.

View attachment 38773 View attachment 38774 View attachment 38775 View attachment 38776 View attachment 38777
Phenominal Work as Always Fulley my man!

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Renowned and Fusioned Member
Jun 28, 2018
Progress update - December 2018

Progress has been going well in the map. A village has been added to expand Cresthill as requested, so that it, itself is big enough to warrent being called a city. The roads do in fact get tighter than the UK's current economic situation.

Here a few little screenshots for your enjoyment.

View attachment 38773 View attachment 38774 View attachment 38775 View attachment 38776 View attachment 38777
That map looks to be pure eye candy! :eek:
Thanks so much for those pictures!! :D
BTW: I'm pepperase on Twitch, FLHD, you might know me... ;)

Jul 23, 2016

FLHD

Fulleylove
Oct 24, 2016
Fulleylove Promotes himself - 3 days into 2019

Not a fulley fledged update, quite yet (pun intended), but just a bit of self promotion to outreach the other things I'm doing.

I run a YouTube channel, which includes dev streams of this map, aswell as a trifecta of weird and wonderful OMSI videos.

I have a discord server, for public use. It includes a section for other devs to display their work, aswell as a thread for work on this map:
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Recently I've opened a Patreon, to help support all the work I've been doing aswell. Obviously this is completely optional, but it does come with benefits:
Fulleylove is creating Livestreams, Videos & Accidents | Patreon

Thanks all.

03.01.2018.png

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Renowned and Fusioned Member
Jun 28, 2018

Not a fulley fledged update, quite yet (pun intended), but just a bit of self promotion to outreach the other things I'm doing.

I run a YouTube channel, which includes dev streams of this map, aswell as a trifecta of weird and wonderful OMSI videos.

I have a discord server, for public use. It includes a section for other devs to display their work, aswell as a thread for work on this map:

Recently I've opened a Patreon, to help support all the work I've been doing aswell. Obviously this is completely optional, but it does come with benefits:

Thanks all.

View attachment 39560
Thanks for the info, Fulley!
Hope you had a happy new year and christmas! (if you celebrate it, I don't)

Also, Fulley has a Twitch channel too. ;)
(In fact, he's streaming right now!! :eek:)

Kyle

OMSI 2 Veggie
Oct 25, 2016

Thanks all.

View attachment 39560
Amazing Work Fulley

Tom99962

Radington and TMP Maker
Jun 3, 2017

Thanks all.

View attachment 39560
If I had actual money I would donate, but you’re such a nice guy who deserves it, so I hope others will donate :)

snarledcomic1

Wannabe Map Creator
Apr 27, 2018
Amazing looking map. Was watching on stream and it looked beautiful. Can't wait!