Maps Arkala

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

Tom99962

Radington and TMP Maker
Jun 3, 2017
Progress update - December 2018

Progress has been going well in the map. A village has been added to expand Cresthill as requested, so that it, itself is big enough to warrent being called a city. The roads do in fact get tighter than the UK's current economic situation.

Here a few little screenshots for your enjoyment.

View attachment 38773View attachment 38774View attachment 38775View attachment 38776View attachment 38777
Phenominal Work as Always Fulley my man!

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Renowned and Fusioned Member
Jun 28, 2018
Progress update - December 2018

Progress has been going well in the map. A village has been added to expand Cresthill as requested, so that it, itself is big enough to warrent being called a city. The roads do in fact get tighter than the UK's current economic situation.

Here a few little screenshots for your enjoyment.

View attachment 38773View attachment 38774View attachment 38775View attachment 38776View attachment 38777
That map looks to be pure eye candy! :eek:
Thanks so much for those pictures!! :D
BTW: I'm pepperase on Twitch, FLHD, you might know me... ;)

Reactions: FLHD

leinsterjack

Jul 23, 2016

FLHD

Fulleylove
Oct 24, 2016
Fulleylove Promotes himself - 3 days into 2019

Not a fulley fledged update, quite yet (pun intended), but just a bit of self promotion to outreach the other things I'm doing.

I run a YouTube channel, which includes dev streams of this map, aswell as a trifecta of weird and wonderful OMSI videos.

I have a discord server, for public use. It includes a section for other devs to display their work, aswell as a thread for work on this map:
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Recently I've opened a Patreon, to help support all the work I've been doing aswell. Obviously this is completely optional, but it does come with benefits:
Fulleylove is creating Livestreams, Videos & Accidents | Patreon

Thanks all.

03.01.2018.png

Jun 28, 2018

Not a fulley fledged update, quite yet (pun intended), but just a bit of self promotion to outreach the other things I'm doing.

I run a YouTube channel, which includes dev streams of this map, aswell as a trifecta of weird and wonderful OMSI videos.

I have a discord server, for public use. It includes a section for other devs to display their work, aswell as a thread for work on this map:

Recently I've opened a Patreon, to help support all the work I've been doing aswell. Obviously this is completely optional, but it does come with benefits:

Thanks all.

View attachment 39560
Thanks for the info, Fulley!
Hope you had a happy new year and christmas! (if you celebrate it, I don't)

Also, Fulley has a Twitch channel too. ;)
(In fact, he's streaming right now!! :eek:)

Kyle

OMSI 2 Veggie
Oct 25, 2016

Thanks all.

View attachment 39560
Amazing Work Fulley

Tom99962

Radington and TMP Maker
Jun 3, 2017

Thanks all.

View attachment 39560
If I had actual money I would donate, but you’re such a nice guy who deserves it, so I hope others will donate :)

sjain

Aug 3, 2016
This looks absolutely incredible and you've nailed perspective, colours, everything. Certainly a very unique map, I really love it. You should be really proud of yourself. Looks to be well above payware quality.

FLHD

Fulleylove
Oct 24, 2016
Progress Update - February 2019
Progress over Christmas and New Year's was a little slow, hence why there was no January progress update, but things have picked up since them. Since then, I've updated Cresthill, primarily the Train Station which is based off Brighton, which can be seen in the 3rd screenshot.
I've also - more importantly - moved on to the countryside aspects of the flagship routes, which are also attached.

If anyone has any suggestions as to features, buildings, or anything of the linking that they would like to see in the map, just give us a DM or post it below.
Enjoy the attached shots!

Note: Gemini 3 Streetdeck is shown in some of these images. This is a WIP, and not available to download. Follow the progress here:

Last edited:

ctrainz124

The Flamboyant Ticket Inspector
Jul 12, 2016
Can't get enough of that field eh? ;)

This is looking really good! It will be nice to have some form of hill to be a challenge for certain vehicles coughstreetlitecough

Keep up the good work, but make sure you don't burn yourself out!

Jun 28, 2018
Progress Update - February 2019
Progress over Christmas and New Year's was a little slow, hence why there was no January progress update, but things have picked up since them. Since then, I've updated Cresthill, primarily the Train Station which is based off Brighton, which can be seen in the 3rd screenshot.
I've also - more importantly - moved on to the countryside aspects of the flagship routes, which are also attached.

If anyone has any suggestions as to features, buildings, or anything of the linking that they would like to see in the map, just give us a DM or post it below.
Enjoy the attached shots!

Note: Gemini 3 Streetdeck is shown in some of these images. This is a WIP, and not available to download. Follow the progress here:

View attachment 42576View attachment 42577View attachment 42578View attachment 42579View attachment 42580View attachment 42581
Ooh, looking awesome!
The Jurassic Coaster was my local bus!
(the Geminis and OmniDekkas, anyway)
Really hyped for the map!! :eek:

Reactions: FLHD and Ecronbuses

FLHD

Fulleylove
Oct 24, 2016