Maps Arkala

FLHD

Fulleylove
Oct 24, 2016
The Fictional City of Arkala

22.11.2018 #7.png

About (No Back).png

Arkala is a large, fictional city, based in the UK. It's currently in the early stages of development. The city is powered by the main operator "Greenline", aswell as a few other small companies, for a little bit of competition. While I've got you here reading, like a chimp:
Please note: All questions about release dates, and beta testing will be ignored.

Routes.png

• 23: Arkala City Centre - currently unnamed outskirt area
    • Residential route, designed to run through the rougher areas of the city. Expect a general theme of passengers fighting at the back, throwing up on one another, and an all round bad smell.
    • This route is currently allocated a little surprise. Hopefully. I don't promise anything.
      -----
  • 63/64: Arkala City Centre - Pendle Station
    • "The Posh Bus." These are the routes shown in the screenshots below. They pass through the pretty, and much more appealing parts of the city. Expect a strong middle class vibe, with passengers boarding with Waitrose bags.
    • 63 and 64 are variations on the same route. These routes will be just over an hour long.
    • These are Arkala's flagship routes, also known as "The Sixties". These have a branded livery to match them.
      -----
  • X1: Arkala City Centre - Cresthill Coach Park
    • It goes to a Coach park, so I think you get the gist of this one.
    • Express from City Centre.

Early Shots.png

These are very early screenshots. For more up to date images, please check the later pages of this thread.
22.11.2018 #1.png
22.11.2018 #2.png
22.11.2018 #3.png
22.11.2018 #4.png
22.11.2018 #5.png
22.11.2018 #6.png
22.11.2018 #8.png
22.11.2018 #9.png
21.11.2018.png

FAQ.png

• Can I have Alpha?
    • Nope.
  • How about Beta?
    • It's still a no.
  • Release Date?
    • Nooooope.
  • Buses operating around the map?
    • London Citybus 400R, Gemini 3 Streetdeck, classified. Possibly. Hopefully.
  • How long are the routes?
    • 63/64 will range between 45 - 60 minutes
  • City or Country?
    • Both.

Discord
To keep up to date with progress, take a visit to my discord server, which just happens to have an Arkala section attatched:
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

YouTube
General OMSI YouTube channel, but dev streams often occur.
Fulleylove

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2018
Favourite Truck
Peterbilt
It looks extremely awesome! :eek:
I watched the stream (sadly not live) where you drove on it with the unfinished Streetdeck, and it looks purely astonishing, every bit of it is just so well thought out and beautiful. Good job Fulley, good job! :D
I'm really looking forward to it! :)
But the pictures in the spoiler aren't showing up for me, for some odd reason. :(
Edit: Now they do load, never mind!

BTW: I'm pepperase and now cangofango on Twitch

Last edited:

FLHD

Fulleylove
Oct 24, 2016
It looks extremely awesome! :eek:
I watched the stream (sadly not live) where you drove on it with the unfinished Streetdeck, and it looks purely astonishing, every bit of it is just so well thought out and beautiful. Good job Fulley, good job! :D
I'm really looking forward to it! :)
But the pictures in the spoiler aren't showing up for me, for some odd reason. :(
Edit: Now they do load, never mind!

BTW: I'm pepperase on Twitch
It's changed big time since that stream, but it has a similar vibe. Glad you like the look of it.

Reactions: W942 ULL

FLHD

Fulleylove
Oct 24, 2016
Last edited:

FLHD

Fulleylove
Oct 24, 2016
Progress update - December 2018

Progress has been going well in the map. A village has been added to expand Cresthill as requested, so that it, itself is big enough to warrent being called a city. The roads do in fact get tighter than the UK's current economic situation.

Here a few little screenshots for your enjoyment.

18.12.2018 #2.png
18.12.2018 #3.png
18.12.2018 #4.png
18.12.2018 #5.png
18.12.2018.png

georgeloxton02

I am making a Plaxton Premiere!
Apr 20, 2018
Progress update - December 2018

Progress has been going well in the map. A village has been added to expand Cresthill as requested, so that it, itself is big enough to warrent being called a city. The roads do in fact get tighter than the UK's current economic situation.

Here a few little screenshots for your enjoyment.

View attachment 38773View attachment 38774View attachment 38775View attachment 38776View attachment 38777
Whoa this is looking amazing . I cant wait to drive on this!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: FLHD