Are there any UK buses for OMSI? (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

Rhys

Add-on London Team
Mar 20, 2016
Yes the only problem is that it's like £30 and I don't think many people want to pay I think to release the buses on here and then half price for the map alone but I've already pre-ordered so yeah...
First of all, it’s not £30. See the FAQ for pricing. Secondly speak for yourself and not others. The main reason why I went with a distributor is simply down to the fact that I’ve put 4 years worth of work into it. It comes with a map with custom scenery and 5 vehicles that have had tons of features packed into them.

Yes the only problem is that it's like £30 and I don't think many people want to pay I think to release the buses on here and then half price for the map alone but I've already pre-ordered so yeah...
No, its around £20-£25 on Steam. It has been mentioned before not to pre-order somewhere, as its about £10 more expensive. As Rhys said, he's spent many years on this, and deserves something. Why he would want to release the vehicles separately, I have no idea.

Advertisement

BritishRail60062

A Friendly Rail & Transport Fan.
Jan 10, 2017
Northern Ireland
www.youtube.com
Hello All,

Is there any good English busses such as Scania, Volvo etc for English roads
I highly recommend downloading the Volvo B9TL by AD156 and the London Citybus C400R from Rhys. Both of these buses are fantastic and are great fun to drive. If you wanted to drive a coach. Have a look at the Caetano Levante also available on here. Its packed with features and is a nice coach to drive.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread