Arduino and OMSI

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

SatoshiAaron

May 24, 2016
Has anybody got any experience with an Arduino and OMSI. Hopefully I am getting some old ALX400 parts soon and am working on a Dashboard. It'd be nice to learn a bit of how the thing works as I have been interested in it for a while.

Thanks for the information in advanced.

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
Staff Team Leader
Forum Moderator
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
I haven't investigated it myself, but my dad has had a look into it and I am assured it's remarkably simple - I may give him an ask :P

This is the website of a guy who built a whole MAN dash, with plenty of useful links and advice: Gazz's Omsi Dash

SatoshiAaron

May 24, 2016
What bus is it from dude, I may be of some help
Hopefully a ALX400/Trident Dashboard

I haven't investigated it myself, but my dad has had a look into it and I am assured it's remarkably simple - I may give him an ask :tongueout:

This is the website of a guy who built a whole MAN dash, with plenty of useful links and advice: Gazz's Omsi Dash
Oh yes I saw this, I will contact him. I believe that it is basically assigning each function to a key or something, but I was unsure on how warnings and events in the game would trigger lights on the Arduino.