APPOLOGY (1 Viewer)

Nov 14, 2016
To the OMSI community,

RECENT UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR

I realise that most members of the community are fed up with my negative attitude on posts on various social media platforms. I would like to take the opportunity to apologise for all the negative vibes that have come from me over the last few months. I accept that on several occasions I have been completely out of order and understand that I have upset several people.

There is no excuse for the way I have conducted myself and realise how much of asshole that I’ve been and would like to try and sort things out so that I am able to enjoy content provided by the numerous developers in the community.

Upon receiving a week’s ban off fellowsfilm, being banned off virtual hub on discord, and the National Omsi Community on Facebook, it has given me time to think about how I can be a better community member.

I can start by improving the way I speak to people and not jump down people’s throats and react angrily if things aren’t moving at my pace.
Learn to be patient and not expect things done in twenty-four hours, understand that unexpected circumstances can delay contents release.

I will Contribute to the community with high quality content, instead of besmirching other developers – who in due course I will attempt to sort things out with.

Once again, I would like to take the time to apologise and promise that from this day forward, I will be a positive member of the community.

Yours Faithfully
Alex Davies

Advertisement

BigOmsiFan

The Real Guy, The Best Guy, Known as ButteredToast
Mar 19, 2016
Blackpool
I have noticed a lot of anger in most of your posts, while it isn't acceptable ive come across much worse people who are aggressive IRL when they dont like something. Im sure some others will share your opinion on things but decide to keep quiet about it, keeping quiet makes the environment nicer in an already toxic place. It takes a lot for some people to admit they were in the wrong, so thank you for apologising to everyone and im sure you will be fine bettering yourself. ;)

From a personal note, ive had anger issues in the past, (Not gonna lie theres so much that boils my blood especially on the internet) best thing to do is to just not get set up over things that you dont need to act on, just think to yourself is it really worth the hassle. You will soon find yourself scrolling past these things and concentrating on what you enjoy or like more.

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
To the OMSI community,

RECENT UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR

I realise that most members of the community are fed up with my negative attitude on posts on various social media platforms. I would like to take the opportunity to apologise for all the negative vibes that have come from me over the last few months. I accept that on several occasions I have been completely out of order and understand that I have upset several people.

There is no excuse for the way I have conducted myself and realise how much of asshole that I’ve been and would like to try and sort things out so that I am able to enjoy content provided by the numerous developers in the community.

Upon receiving a week’s ban off fellowsfilm, being banned off virtual hub on discord, and the National Omsi Community on Facebook, it has given me time to think about how I can be a better community member.

I can start by improving the way I speak to people and not jump down people’s throats and react angrily if things aren’t moving at my pace.
Learn to be patient and not expect things done in twenty-four hours, understand that unexpected circumstances can delay contents release.

I will Contribute to the community with high quality content, instead of besmirching other developers – who in due course I will attempt to sort things out with.

Once again, I would like to take the time to apologise and promise that from this day forward, I will be a positive member of the community.

Yours Faithfully
Alex Davies
Thank you, I really appreciate the gesture.
Apology accepted.
Here's a follow for you, enjoy. :)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread