Anyone Interested (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone

So this is exclusive but we have a BETA test going on and we need people we are doing pre-orders for the map there is a website opening today but please take a look at our post link is [Link removed by moderator] it £2.50 to pre-order but there is a donation if you want to BETA test with our map.

"people who BETA test our map MAY get the full map FREE"

This Announcement was made by
Rapido Transport And Co @NuKeG
Development Team
Stephen Johns @Sjohns
Jack Darbyshire @JackDarby1013

Last edited by a moderator:

JackDarby1013

Repainting Western Scotland
Mar 18, 2018
Helensburgh (Glasgow)

Advertisement

it was that but we got an offer we cant resist from a private developer you can understand that when a vbc seen the offer it wasn't just yes or no it was considerd I myself has put money into the project all I am asking is that you can pre-order the map or beta test it for a little donation if you don't want to pay you can apply free but the people who have donated will become priority and receive exclusive updates

we are not please reconsider if you are not willing to help us help you by giving you a very highly detailed map then please help us by helping yourself and leave the posting so people who actually might consider this post a chance to ask questions its not everybody pick on someone who is trying to make a half decent project and a little bit of generosity of the public as we said we have already paid enough so please help us or support our development if not as I said leave and give people a chance to ask questions

thank you

FirstEnviro

Developer of the Studio Polygon [Redacted]
Studio Polygon
Nov 1, 2016
United Kingdom
Dude you don't need ANY money to release a map. All these "dependencies" you're listing you do not need at all. £250 to raise to release a map is absolutely obscene. You won't be getting anyone on your side and you're not doing yourself any favours by bringing all these excuses in.

Advertisement

BigOmsiFan

The Real Guy, The Best Guy, Known as ButteredToast
Mar 19, 2016
Blackpool
we are not please reconsider if you are not willing to help us help you by giving you a very highly detailed map then please help us by helping yourself and leave the posting so people who actually might consider this post a chance to ask questions its not everybody pick on someone who is trying to make a half decent project and a little bit of generosity of the public as we said we have already paid enough so please help us or support our development if not as I said leave and give people a chance to ask questions

thank you
You need to realize that you cant just go asking for money on here to get this map done, its FREE to create a map and you are clearly no where near getting it at such a high detail as you claim it to be. What happens if people pay you money and you cancel it out of the blue?

Reactions: Danny Brooks

FirstEnviro

Developer of the Studio Polygon [Redacted]
Studio Polygon
Nov 1, 2016
United Kingdom
The current state of the map is not good enough to release as payware. I wouldn't consider even releasing as freeware currently. There is not enough there and most of the stuff in the map wasn't even created by yourself. From what I've seen, you've just taken screenshots from the same area and then you have the cheek to come on here asking for £250 to develop a map. Yeah bye.

Reactions: BigOmsiFan

Advertisement

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread