Any other groups out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maticus1999

Feb 10, 2014
I have been on Trucksim.org for a while now and I can't think of another group like it! :) I'm so tired of so many people on the Facebook communities taking the fun out of the game via hatful comments and nastiness.

So I ask where would I look for more groups like, is the SCS forum any good? If anyone knows then let your self be heard :)

Seven

The Dickhead
Administrator
Aug 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
You won't find another community like this one! ;)

Self-promotion aside, I have no idea. Ahah! You're stuck here forever! FOREVER!

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
is the SCS forum any good
No forum will be as good as this one ;)

In all seriousness, I've heard mixed reviews on the SCS forum, me and Muzz used to have good fun at the expense of their mods a few years ago - don't know how it is now! Not been on for a long time!

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
I have to say it's the only forum I am active ! :p
I never used SCS forum, so I can't talk about it. Maybe the TruckersMP forum is good (I think @Carrythxd would know more things about it).

Reactions: Maticus1999

Speedy

Pro Trucker ;)
Jan 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
This is the best forums out there for these games. I been busy running a VTC :P :)

Seven

The Dickhead
Administrator
Aug 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
I afraid if I spread any word about other such communities here, trucksim may ban me :)
Just say it lol - Empire is advertising his own community in his forum signature, all these VTC threads link to their own websites/forums. As long as you aren't openly saying "Join <this community>, its better than yours!" without mentioning how we can improve, I'm not bothered. :P

Empire KickAss

Nov 28, 2015
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Just say it lol - Empire is advertising his own community in his forum signature, all these VTC threads link to their own websites/forums. As long as you aren't openly saying "Join <this community>, its better than yours!" without mentioning how we can improve, I'm not bothered. :p
I feel extra special :p

Most websites will allow to have your advert banners in your sig, Just read the rules before hand to be safe, that's if the admin added it down :confused:

rf-harris

May 25, 2016
Just say it lol - Empire is advertising his own community in his forum signature, all these VTC threads link to their own websites/forums. As long as you aren't openly saying "Join <this community>, its better than yours!" without mentioning how we can improve, I'm not bothered. :p
You are great.

Reactions: Seven

MinecraftMarioGuy53

Jun 10, 2016
Favourite Truck
Volvo
I'm very new to Trucksim.org and it looks like a nice place ;) but of couse, me being a mod on the SCS Forums means I'm pretty active there. :D (Maybe a bit too active... :p)

Obviously I'm not here to just promote on the SCS Forums, I hope it doesn't come across that way. :)

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
I'm very new to Trucksim.org and it looks like a nice place ;) but of couse, me being a mod on the SCS Forums means I'm pretty active there. :D (Maybe a bit too active... :p)

Obviously I'm not here to just promote on the SCS Forums, I hope it doesn't come across that way. :)
It's not come across that way to me! :)

How long have you been on the SCS Forum for? It used to be far too easy to cause arguments with the moderators over there from what I gather, guessing that's not the case any more though? :P

MinecraftMarioGuy53

Jun 10, 2016
Favourite Truck
Volvo
I joined on the 5th March 2014 and became a mod about a year after. Obviously I do not know how it was before I joined, but as you said, I'm sure it's not like that anymore. ;)

Reactions: Max
Status
Not open for further replies.