Any other groups out there? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been on Trucksim.org for a while now and I can't think of another group like it! :) I'm so tired of so many people on the Facebook communities taking the fun out of the game via hatful comments and nastiness.

So I ask where would I look for more groups like, is the SCS forum any good? If anyone knows then let your self be heard :)

Advertisement

Seven

The Dickhead
Aug 25, 2014
UK
lx-fx.co.uk
I afraid if I spread any word about other such communities here, trucksim may ban me :)
Just say it lol - Empire is advertising his own community in his forum signature, all these VTC threads link to their own websites/forums. As long as you aren't openly saying "Join <this community>, its better than yours!" without mentioning how we can improve, I'm not bothered. :P

Advertisement

Just say it lol - Empire is advertising his own community in his forum signature, all these VTC threads link to their own websites/forums. As long as you aren't openly saying "Join <this community>, its better than yours!" without mentioning how we can improve, I'm not bothered. :p
I feel extra special :p

Most websites will allow to have your advert banners in your sig, Just read the rules before hand to be safe, that's if the admin added it down :confused:

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
I'm very new to Trucksim.org and it looks like a nice place ;) but of couse, me being a mod on the SCS Forums means I'm pretty active there. :D (Maybe a bit too active... :p)

Obviously I'm not here to just promote on the SCS Forums, I hope it doesn't come across that way. :)
It's not come across that way to me! :)

How long have you been on the SCS Forum for? It used to be far too easy to cause arguments with the moderators over there from what I gather, guessing that's not the case any more though? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread