Any other groups out there? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maticus1999

I have been on Trucksim.org for a while now and I can't think of another group like it! :) I'm so tired of so many people on the Facebook communities taking the fun out of the game via hatful comments and nastiness.

So I ask where would I look for more groups like, is the SCS forum any good? If anyone knows then let your self be heard :)

Advertisement

Seven

The Dickhead
Founding Member
You won't find another community like this one! ;)

Self-promotion aside, I have no idea. Ahah! You're stuck here forever! FOREVER!

Max

Administrator
is the SCS forum any good
No forum will be as good as this one ;)

In all seriousness, I've heard mixed reviews on the SCS forum, me and Muzz used to have good fun at the expense of their mods a few years ago - don't know how it is now! Not been on for a long time!

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
I have to say it's the only forum I am active ! :p
I never used SCS forum, so I can't talk about it. Maybe the TruckersMP forum is good (I think @Carrythxd would know more things about it).

Reactions: Maticus1999

Speedy

Pro Trucker ;)
This is the best forums out there for these games. I been busy running a VTC :P :)

Seven

The Dickhead
Founding Member
I afraid if I spread any word about other such communities here, trucksim may ban me :)
Just say it lol - Empire is advertising his own community in his forum signature, all these VTC threads link to their own websites/forums. As long as you aren't openly saying "Join <this community>, its better than yours!" without mentioning how we can improve, I'm not bothered. :P

Empire KickAss

Just say it lol - Empire is advertising his own community in his forum signature, all these VTC threads link to their own websites/forums. As long as you aren't openly saying "Join <this community>, its better than yours!" without mentioning how we can improve, I'm not bothered. :p
I feel extra special :p

Most websites will allow to have your advert banners in your sig, Just read the rules before hand to be safe, that's if the admin added it down :confused:

rf-harris

Just say it lol - Empire is advertising his own community in his forum signature, all these VTC threads link to their own websites/forums. As long as you aren't openly saying "Join <this community>, its better than yours!" without mentioning how we can improve, I'm not bothered. :p
You are great.

Reactions: Seven

Advertisement

MinecraftMarioGuy53

I'm very new to Trucksim.org and it looks like a nice place ;) but of couse, me being a mod on the SCS Forums means I'm pretty active there. :D (Maybe a bit too active... :p)

Obviously I'm not here to just promote on the SCS Forums, I hope it doesn't come across that way. :)

Max

Administrator
I'm very new to Trucksim.org and it looks like a nice place ;) but of couse, me being a mod on the SCS Forums means I'm pretty active there. :D (Maybe a bit too active... :p)

Obviously I'm not here to just promote on the SCS Forums, I hope it doesn't come across that way. :)
It's not come across that way to me! :)

How long have you been on the SCS Forum for? It used to be far too easy to cause arguments with the moderators over there from what I gather, guessing that's not the case any more though? :P

MinecraftMarioGuy53

I joined on the 5th March 2014 and became a mod about a year after. Obviously I do not know how it was before I joined, but as you said, I'm sure it's not like that anymore. ;)

Reactions: Max
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)