Any ideas for a competition or giveaway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
Hey,

We have a bit of money left over from our server renewal, and the team and I are looking to put this towards a competition or giveaway. We have previously always done a giveaway however this time we're hoping to add a competitive element to it.

Do you have any ideas for what we could do, and what a suitable prize could be? Let us know!

Reactions: Ilias

Alan5267

Sep 27, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
personally, id want a better bloody chair for my desk, but Im the only one so yeah... that would'nt work

Reactions: Muzz

MartyTheTrucker

Aug 30, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
Should be more than allowed on EU #2 server as there are no collisions between trucks there and I'm 100% sure it's okay to do it. Also EU #2 has no speed limiter.

4D1L

The Lurker
Apr 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
Racing from Aberdeen to London on EU#2 is really fun. My Division, Stobart Motorsport, do it all the time. Since EU#2 has no admins, you can drive on the opposite side. :p

Let us all race in Majestics (Interview with an ets2mp admin reference) and see who can overtake a drive in a Volvo first, then we report them for speedhacks.:p

MartyTheTrucker

Aug 30, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
These rules do not apply on the EU #2 server. It's a freeroam server so you do whatever you want. And there's no collisiona so you can't ruin anybody's delivery.

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
Were still looking for ideas guys!

We have between £20 and £25 to use as prize

Let us know your ideas, or we will just do a traditional trucksim.org giveaway :)

Carrythxd

Apr 23, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
I'd also suggest a Steam gift card. That way the winner(s) would be able to buy games/items from Steam :p

Ilias

Jan 19, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
Special made stuff likes mousepad with a logo and signature of staff from the hole trucksim team?
or a t-shirt,

Last edited:
Reactions: Muzz
Status
Not open for further replies.