Any hints for SCS Blender Tools? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have been trying desperately to get some modding done on my truck the last few days, but as I can't get hold of a Zmodeler3 licence I've been left with no choice but to use try blender tools, which I can't use - at all..

Is there anybody that's had luck with it that can give me a few pointers as to where to start? Or maybe I'll just have to wait for another week or so to get some more Zmod time :P
Thanking you all :)

Advertisement

Advertisement

Have been trying desperately to get some modding done on my truck the last few days, but as I can't get hold of a Zmodeler3 licence I've been left with no choice but to use try blender tools, which I can't use - at all..

Is there anybody that's had luck with it that can give me a few pointers as to where to start? Or maybe I'll just have to wait for another week or so to get some more Zmod time :p
Thanking you all :)

I cant help you out there.... i wish I could but that is some i would like to learn also.
But Good luck with Blender @Max! :)

Sorry but I can't help you... Hope someone will / can do it !
As if me too guys, got a heck of using blender for many times. Confused using it and also model distruption/invisivisiblity in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread