Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Have been trying desperately to get some modding done on my truck the last few days, but as I can't get hold of a Zmodeler3 licence I've been left with no choice but to use try blender tools, which I can't use - at all..

Is there anybody that's had luck with it that can give me a few pointers as to where to start? Or maybe I'll just have to wait for another week or so to get some more Zmod time :P
Thanking you all :)

Speedy

Pro Trucker ;)
Jan 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
I cant help you out there.... i wish I could but that is some i would like to learn also.
But Good luck with Blender @Max! :)

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
Sorry but I can't help you... Hope someone will / can do it !

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
I cant help you out there.... i wish I could but that is some i would like to learn also.
Why do I get the feeling that I'm not the only person struggling to work it out? Hopefully somebody can help lol

Speedy

Pro Trucker ;)
Jan 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Why do I get the feeling that I'm not the only person struggling to work it out? Hopefully somebody can help lol
I bet Google or Youtube could help you out!! Lol!!
I tried blender but I couldnt figure it out.... Even though I know how to work Solid Works... :p:D

Seven

The Dickhead
Administrator
Aug 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
I too am one who's tried using Blender and can't figure it out at all... It's one crazy program. Can't figure out a free program but can use the 2500 dollar Cinema 4D... Logic = potato. :P

MartyTheTrucker

Aug 30, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
Can I join the "I have no idea how to do this and want to find out aswell" reply train?

4D1L

The Lurker
Apr 1, 2014
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
Meanwhile at zModeler 3 Noob land, I can't figure out how to start modelling. :shameful:

John Necir Rebellion

Jun 9, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Have been trying desperately to get some modding done on my truck the last few days, but as I can't get hold of a Zmodeler3 licence I've been left with no choice but to use try blender tools, which I can't use - at all..

Is there anybody that's had luck with it that can give me a few pointers as to where to start? Or maybe I'll just have to wait for another week or so to get some more Zmod time :p
Thanking you all :)
As if me too guys, got a heck of using blender for many times. Confused using it and also model distruption/invisivisiblity in the game.

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Also have you tried any of the links below?
Indeed I have, watched that video also! The layout of blender I find to just be confusing, Zmod is a much better solution :P

Status
Not open for further replies.