Any good bus mods for ahlheim? (1 Viewer)

Hi all, i just installed ahlheim laurenzbach but i would like a couple busses, Solaris,Scania mercedes. Mostly these mods are not the right mod so i hope you guys got the right links for busses (i also dont know how to use marcel's forums for mod links) Thanks in advance!

Solution
Another nice bus that I like for ahlheim is the Setra 415 NF. The link is on here. Remember to read the readme file as you have to get the mb facelift and copy some files around for it to work.

Downloads

Advertisement

Here are the download links ;)

1. Mercedes Benz O530(G) - alTerr

2. Mercedes Benz O530 Facelift - Helvete

Solaris BVG - alTerr

Scania Citywide - alTerr

The following buses have one thing in common... They have mods from Morphi which you can download here.

Be sure to install the bus first and follow the instructions.
E.g the O530 Facelift requires you to delete files before installing the mod, or else the game can crash

Well of course I can assist you with instructions on how to install it correctly. Just follow the steps below;

1) Install the O530 Facelift as normal

2) Open up the vehicle folder (OMSI\Vehicles\MB_O530_Facelift) and delete all .BUS files (only the .BUS files)
1556399162414.png
3) Install the mod from Morphi as normal and that should be it.
The folder should look something like this (and don't worry about the .HOF files as they are mainly for the routes and stations for various routes
1556399263262.png

Advertisement

The can be found here.

Be sure to install the bus first and follow the instructions.
E.g the O530 Facelift requires you to delete files before installing the mod, or else the game can crash
Hi sorry again if i bother. thanks for before. deleted the bus files. The morphi bus you said i have to download because they ahve in common wich precise a download link would be appreciated :) (not that great in omsi 2 modding soz)

Hello and no problem :)

In the spoiler there is a link to the mod.
Here is a screenshot that will show you what files you need to download
Screenshot_20190428_142934.jpg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread