ANOTHER release date... (1 Viewer)

SimSim

Retired
Dutch webshop "Bol.com" says that the game will come out at the 23d of May ('14). They offer it for 30 euros ($35). They also mention that, if you buy it, you get a key for a free download of an Arizona DLC (which, as they say, is released later in 2014).

Do you guys think any of this might be true? Let's just hope ;)

Advertisement

Adi

Most websites say it is around May none of them are official, so Let's just hope.

Speedy

Pro Trucker ;)
[QUOTE="SCS Software in PM, post: Please take note that the release date of "stage 1" of the project is still not settled, we still have work to do. Any release date you see published on the Internet is pure speculation coming from distributors or merchants.[/QUOTE]

This is what SCS said about it to me on Facebook.

capucinebuddy

Hopefully they release it soon but I am also glad they are taking there time and doing it right and not rushing. I would rather wait an extra month or two and get a good game but don't get me wrong, I cant wait for this game to be released!

scanialoverr

I don trust any dates that I see on the Internet. I will trust only the SCS date. We are merely speculating.

Reactions: Muzz

Advertisement

Nick Mason

Hoping the release date is sooner, rather than later. But i can see this game taking an age to be released, i hope for may.

Advertisement

scanialoverr

On amazon.co.uk the release date was 26th or 27th may if i remember correctly and now its June 27. The german amazon says 28th May.

Members viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)