American Truck Simulator Update! (1 Viewer)

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
All taken from the latest and first newsletter from SCS! Seems American Truck Simulator is coming together nicely, with a promise of more updates very soon! :D

ATS_reno_1600.jpg

Our coverage of progress on American Truck Simulator on the blog has dried up a bit in the past couple of months, but that doesn't mean that its development was sidetracked. A lot of focus has been on getting the news out about the Scandinavia expansion, the first major project on the block for release this year. Very soon we'll switch the gears and start showing you a lot more about American Truck Simulator. We believe that we have got enough good-quality content built (and a couple of truck licenses finally about to be signed!) to finally switch into the mode of completing the first-stage release later this year.

Be sure to check out our unedited gameplay video to get a taste of what driving through America from the comfort of your desk feels like in an early alpha version of our upcoming game!

Advertisement

You drove along I-15 at night the strip lights up. Arizona and New Mexico bring back saucers from 18wos and UFO themed restaurants and truck stops, add Joe Aarpio little outdoor county jail too. Sunrise don't happen at 4:00am in Vegas nor Sunset at 10:00PM but I sure they will have multiple skybox themes to choose from. Hope to see suicide ramps exit in Colorado and Utah. Its in Reno NV I found location on google earth.

Last edited:

Advertisement

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread