American Truck Simulator Reloaded!

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Errrrm, ok then! I wouldn't expect to see many of these features in the final version of ATS, the wonders of video editing I suppose :p

David.Ikaël

Long time virtual driver
Jun 24, 2014
Favourite Truck
Scania
I know this guy for a long time now, and I can say that he "won" lots of subscribers !
Many people share his work, and that's nice for him. So, congrats to him ! :)

Seven

The Dickhead
Administrator
Aug 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Ahahahaha! What on Earth did I just watch... The prostitute and Spiderman made me lose it! :P

DFS_TV

Jul 28, 2014
I lost it at the spiderman part! :D

Adobe After Effects?
More than likely, he probably used Mocha to track the footage, used whatever 3D program of his choice, imported the tracking data and built out the scene in 3D. Rendered his animations, and composted them in After Effects :p

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Many people share his work, and that's nice for him. So, congrats to him !
I didn't watch any more of his videos, but assuming they're anything like this one then I'm not suprised people are sharing his videos all over the place :P

More than likely, he probably used Mocha to track the footage, used whatever 3D program of his choice, imported the tracking data and built out the scene in 3D. Rendered his animations, and composted them in After Effects
That sounds way to complicated! hahaha

Dr.Bull

Jul 31, 2014
Hahaha, well this made me laugh. Would make the game more interesting for sure! :anon:

Also, did anyone else recognize the Driver (1) sound effects? :p

Seven

The Dickhead
Administrator
Aug 25, 2014
Favourite Truck
Kenworth
Hahaha, well this made me laugh. Would make the game more interesting for sure! :anon:

Also, did anyone else recognize the Driver (1) sound effects? :p
I never played Driver so I wouldn't know. :(

Popescu Nicolae

Dec 7, 2015
I personally love trucks.
I love games from SCSsoft .
I play ETS2, waiting ATS .
There will be speculation to launch. True mastery of SCSsoft will see when the game will be released .