American Truck Simulator release date (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

August? that seems way to long, judging on the SCS 1 hour long video all that's left is liscensing, testing and def file related things, May or June seem more reasonable, also, nice way to improve relationship with customers Amazon and excalibur, about the 5 or 4th false release date so far, all have been false

Advertisement

Apr 1, 2014
"Any release date you see published on the Internet is pure speculation coming from distributors or merchants."

For the 48478574871815414432523453th time, there is no release date and dont believe in the release dates you see on the internet.
The release date for ATS and Scandinavia DLC will be announced here http://blog.scssoft.com/

Menacing Scarab

The Cultured Redneck
Jul 30, 2014
@scanialoverr I wouldn't keep count anymore if I were you; it'll just drive you crazy in the end. I saw someone on a youtube video just 2 days ago posting that they game was coming out on Feb 20 because of what amazon said. I responded and got cussed out for my trouble and told I shouldn't believe what the developer said and that Amazon was the correct person to believe in all of this. That was the gist of the conversation anyway. Some people will never accept anything other than what they want to be true. I am putting my money on sometime in March or April based on what the alpha footage looked like. *Insert Futurama "Shut up and take my money" picture here*

Jul 31, 2014
Honestly, if its gonna take that long i atleast hope we can transport a car made in a shed in kentucky by 2 old men called Bud and Bob
Is that a Top Gear reference?

Anyway, I'd love to see it released ASAP, but I actually think that 'no sooner than August' seems like a pretty fair release date, they only have 3 finished trucks in game and half a Volvo... And if we look at how f-ing long it took them to make the DAF and how long they've been busy with the Merc that's still not released I think August might not even be close to the actual release date.

Honestly, I'm still annoyed that they keep pretending that ETS 2's development doesn't hurt ATS' progress: Instead of making a Merc for the dinosaur called ETS, they also could've made an American truck. Instead of Scandinavia, they could've made 3 more American states...

I think ATS would have been released already if it weren't for some YouTube channels who just play simulators and do random crap and say its physics are bad when that is not the focus then all the viewers think the game is bad

cough cough nerdcubed and like every simulator he plays exceot for ETS2 and Spintires

Advertisement

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
Personally, at the moment I'm expecting ATS to drop in mid-october this year, just as ETS2 did a few years back - SCS seem to like releasing things around that time (ETS2, New Volvo FH, DAF Euro 6, for a few examples). We'll have to wait and see though! :)

Advertisement

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread