American truck simulator on Mac?

Archeryman54

Jan 10, 2014
Will they be having this game compatible with Mac? because people like me who love these games can't play any because the don't work on Mac, so if they could it would be nice if they would put it on Mac too, because since it is an American truck simulator, there are a lot of Mac uses in america along with windows, so it would be nice to give us Mac users a try:D
Thanks!
Fellow trucker

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
Favourite Truck
Scania
Will they be having this game compatible with Mac? because people like me who love these games can't play any because the don't work on Mac, so if they could it would be nice if they would put it on Mac too, because since it is an American truck simulator, there are a lot of Mac uses in america along with windows, so it would be nice to give us Mac users a try:D
Thanks!
Fellow trucker
As far as I'm aware, SCS are already working on a releasing a Mac version of Euro Truck Simulator 2, so this could possibly be the same case with American Truck Simulator.

Max

TruckSim.Org Ops Manager
Administrator
Jan 12, 2014
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Thanks!
Fellow trucker
I use a mac for all my gaming, including ETS2! Search on finder for boot camp assistant, and that will allow you to install windows! Works absolutely perfectly!