American Truck Simulator FAQ/Features/Info (1 Viewer)

opening doors and hoods would be awesome! be really nice also to be able to get out and walk around as well.

Deliveries to grocery stores would be a nice feature, something different for sure. Like the containers as well. Be great to pick up at ship yards and see working cranes in back ground and or seeing crane drop the container directly onto the chassis your pulling. I am loving what i see, and the more real they make, the more i will love it.

The walk around would be a nice addition to the game as it could be the pre-trip that all drivers are supposed to do.

I updated the thread with the t680, I am still learning to identify trucks, can anyone identify the trucks in the first post? Just the different models don't have to identify every truck as I'm sure some are the same model just the different models.

Advertisement

Speedy

Pro Trucker ;)
Jan 1, 2014
US
www.ptvtc.com
Sorry but I saw Zantox took down this post from Feb 3, 2014 so am reposting it.

Another good idea they could add to the game is, You should start out with a VERY Basic truck and help out other companies deliver trailers and when you get enough money and XP points, you should be able to upgrade it and be able to buy your OWN trailers and go around with your own trailers. And wait about 1-2 mins to Load and Unload. This was its more real like too.
[\quote]

Apr 20, 2014
E toll could also be like PrePass which lets you pass Weigh Stations without having to actually go into them. Weigh Stations are all over American Highways. They check the truck's weight to make sure it is legal and fee you if it is not.

Pavel said that in the future they want to expand further. At least he said something similair to that in the interview. I guess that Mexico would be before any Canada, but I have no idea how quickly they can build the map.

All I can say so far is that the game is getting better with every build. Some of the screens are starting to look really outdated looking at the real game now... would defo be worth to buy.

Pavel said that in the future they want to expand further. At least he said something similair to that in the interview. I guess that Mexico would be before any Canada, but I have no idea how quickly they can build the map.

All I can say so far is that the game is getting better with every build. Some of the screens are starting to look really outdated looking at the real game now... would defo be worth to buy.
nico thats awesome, I know you are on the beta team so cant say much but appreciate your info. And that is really exciting about that some of the screens are starting to look outdated. You can see different finishes in the screenshots and that just makes me even more excited for the new game.

Advertisement

Absolutely cannot wait! I do not care how much this will cost or how much effort I need to get it up and running I will spend all my life getting this game why? Because I LOVE trucking! ETS 2 is my favourite for now but after I heard about the ATS I CANNOT WAIT!!! Take my house take everything JUST LET ME PLAY!!! You guys are doing great! One question? Is there Multiplayer included? Or is that too much to ask?

Reactions: Ban1

Advertisement

Muzz

The Baron
May 25, 2009
London, UK
www.trucksim.org
Absolutely cannot wait! I do not care how much this will cost or how much effort I need to get it up and running I will spend all my life getting this game why? Because I LOVE trucking! ETS 2 is my favourite for now but after I heard about the ATS I CANNOT WAIT!!! Take my house take everything JUST LET ME PLAY!!! You guys are doing great! One question? Is there Multiplayer included? Or is that too much to ask?

Nothing official has been said, so I would assume that multiplayer won't be included, which is fair enough.

A multiplayer mod has been rumored to start development when it has been released though.

I agree multiplayer would be awesome! There's a lot you could do with it, hopefully they consider it even as an add on.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i really hope that by the name American truck sim that doesnt mean there will just have the USA, but Canada will be available too

They definitely will, it says they plan to expand to the whole continent.

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread