Maps Ambridge (1 Viewer)

Hello, and welcome to the NEW AND IMPROVED Ambridge!
As some of you may know, I recently restarted my old map Ambridge. As it doesn't really look like the old version, this is why I decided to create a new thread!

So... what is included?

Routes:
5 (Shuttle) - Ambridge Bus Station -> Ambridge Retail Park
10 - Ambridge Bus Station -> UNNAMED Estate
4 - Ambridge Railway Station -> Ambridge Docks.
More to come later!

AI Buses:
This map will use the following buses as AI:
London Citybus 400R
ALX400 Regional
Wright Streetlite (Upon release)

So... Any screenshots?
Pathing example

Mazda Garage

Retail Park ASDA

Retail Park Terminus

Retail Park IKEA

Bus Depot

If you have any questions or suggestions, then please don't hesitate to tell me (This is still heavy WIP!) . Join my discord server in my signature for more frequent updates.

Last edited:

Advertisement

MylesW

i make things sometimes
Dec 29, 2016
Update?
Hi all, it’s been just over a month since I have posted any proper updates in here, unfortunately, I have not had as much time to do Omsi-related things as much, I hope you guys understand why!

So... what happens now?
I will begin to work on the map again, but progress may be slower because of real life and me currently having 3 maps on my hands and a map edit to work on. You may have seen work of my other maps in the Screenshot thread, such as my GAL Gemini 1 repaint roaming around the WIP map for GeorgeBus, or the Cotterell edit, or even the Arriva Eclipse Repaints sitting at a bus station in yet another map. Yes, I know this may be too much, but I am slowly starting to find time to work on each of these maps at equal times. I will also be creating Krueger destinations for Ambridge, due to me FINALLY learning how to do Krueger (Thanks to @Frosty for that!)

Any questions?
If you have any questions about the development of this map, please don’t hesitate to contact me!

Thanks, The British Gamer.