ALX400

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

TangoSierra

Veteran Member
Jul 1, 2016
If you donate to V3D Studios via PayPal, links to that are on his Facebook page, you get early access, or if you wait it get's released publically at the end of the month, apparently.

bradthelad03

Dec 24, 2016
There have been some updates to some of the DLC's in the game which may of affected the 4GB patch. Patch the game again using the programme and that might fix the problem. I always patch the game again after one of the updates.

Reactions: Lukeo

londonmale2018

Dec 29, 2017
It's not a reliable fix for the issue. I have the 4GB patch installed and it will still decide to do it.
i noticed on the last update (could just be mine) that after applying the patch and saving it, then i quit it n look again it isn't saved and had to do it again but does it every time so i used the last update before

J_Finney

The Father of Xceed VBC
Feb 8, 2017
Favourite Truck
Volvo
I have recently donated but does anyone have a timespan for delivery from personal experience?

D

Deleted member 295

The only sounds for it currently are the ones that are provided with it (which aren't exactly, but are close to E3 Cummins ISCe). I believe Badger is working on a proper ISCe pack for it but I can't be 100% sure.

ALX400 Trident

Jun 17, 2017
The only sounds for it currently are the ones that are provided with it (which aren't exactly, but are close to E3 Cummins ISCe). I believe Badger is working on a proper ISCe pack for it but I can't be 100% sure.
'Pack' so is he creating all the different varients of euro 3's? here in the west midlands nxwm have a lot of euro 3's with a couple of different gearboxes, I'm aware that there's one made already for the enviro400 that I use, does he take any donations do you know? I wouldn't mind thanking him buy donating to him to show how much I appreciate his time for doing something like this.

D

Deleted member 295

Badger? I'm not aware of a donation page of his, but I suppose you could ask him. Think we've got different ideas though, I was talking about just the engine specifically, gearbox aside.

Reactions: ALX400 Trident