Repaints ALX400 Scunthorpe Repaint (Hornsbys) (1 Viewer)

Yuki7144

Announcement Pack-er
Apr 21, 2017
London, United Kingdom
Yuki7144 submitted a new download:

ALX400 Scunthorpe Repaint (Hornsbys) - ALX400 Repaint for the Scunthorpe Map

The following are needed for this to work:
TransBus ALX400 (Regional Spec) - The ALX400 Regional Specification

This is a repaint for the ALX400 to be used in the Scunthorpe Map. It is based off of the Enviro E400 livery included with the Map. There are still a couple visual bugs but those will be squashed in later versions.

Installation instructions are provided in the ReadMe.txt file.

You must agree to...

Read more about this download...

Advertisement

Advertisement

KyleOmsi2

Omsi Developer
Masterswitch Studios
Apr 30, 2017
Whilst i agree content should always be checked to ensure it doesn't use content created by other users and that you have learned to check in the future. I will say to other comments on this subject that there are plenty of "fictional" or "Adaptation" repaints all over the community. For example the new Yorkshire Terrier repaints for Yorkshire 2.0 are fictional adaptations of the yellow and green livery from days gone by. Unless a re-painter specifically says its suppose to be a carbon copy of the original, then i dont think it fair to put down a creators content on that basis alone. Plenty of Cotterell, Botw and other established bus company liveries on the forum are neither close nor resemble anything close to that regions repaints that people make, use and download. If a content creator makes a repaint your not happy with then dont download it and look elsewhere (or even make your own). Just think how you'd feel if you put time and effort into your content for someone to say "that building texture looks nothing like the building in x city or y town". One of the primary reasons theres a depleted and limited amount of content these days is due to the fact that time and time again i see comments shooting down creators efforts and content. Perhaps maybe mentioning what you like about it and something you think could be improved would be better so content creators can take that feedback away and improve as apposed to going away feeling belittled, deflated and out right disheartened. Not everyone is a pro bus modder, map maker and re-painter and we all have to start somewhere.

Advertisement

Yuki7144

Announcement Pack-er
Apr 21, 2017
London, United Kingdom
Yeah I don't see why it's fictional, lol. I did the Hornsby repaint for the C400R originally and based it off the old Hornsby exterior (ie not the new pale blue one). There have been many adaptations of the C400R livery, just a shame the colours have gotten darker as time has gone on .... ;)
tbh I think its good to have fictional repaints. If everything is realistic, things get boring. I find your fictional repaint to be better than the white / pale blue ones :P

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread