Bus Mods ALX400 Regional - LED Displays (1 Viewer)

btv

Jan 15, 2016
Cardiff
btv submitted a new download:

ALX400 Regional - LED Displays - Adds Krueger LED Displays to the regional ALX400 by V3D/Belevenis Design

ALX400 LED Krueger Displays Mod
by btv

ABOUT.
This mod adds a new variant of the ALX400 Regional that uses orange LED Krueger displays instead of the default flipdot displays.

REQUIRED DOWNLOADS.
This mod requires the following files: ALX400 Regional by V3D/Belevenis Design: fellowsfilm.co.uk/downloads/transbus-alx400-regional-spec.1225/
INSTALLATION.
To install this mod, cut and paste the provided ‘OMSI 2’ folder provided with this download into...

Read more about this download...

Advertisement

Oct 26, 2016
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey btv, I've downloaded your Krueger++ displays mod for the ALX400. It's absolutely fantastic, but one error that somehow isn't related to the destination display. I have assault screen glass on my cab door on the Krueger selected ALX400, with no assault screen frame. It's fine on the default flipdot displays one. Is this normal or an isolated case? Thanks.

Reactions: btv

btv

Jan 15, 2016
Cardiff
Hey, I've just checked on my own copy and I have the same thing. This mod is based on my version of the ALX400 with a few other modifications and it looks like I forgot to fully remove the assault screen from the door; I'll upload a patch in a little bit to fix that. In the meantime, if you open the model config file, search for 'Assault Screen' and remove everything after it, it should remove it. Hope this helps! :)

Advertisement

Advertisement

Hey, I've just checked on my own copy and I have the same thing. This mod is based on my version of the ALX400 with a few other modifications and it looks like I forgot to fully remove the assault screen from the door; I'll upload a patch in a little bit to fix that. In the meantime, if you open the model config file, search for 'Assault Screen' and remove everything after it, it should remove it. Hope this helps! :)

Hey there

Love the mod. I've done a reinstall of OMSI this weekend and so this is great for the Regional.

I have the opposite problem :) I'd like to add the assault screen frame/door from the London variant. Is this possible?

Mar 15, 2017
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey there

Love the mod. I've done a reinstall of OMSI this weekend and so this is great for the Regional.

I have the opposite problem :) I'd like to add the assault screen frame/door from the London variant. Is this possible?

• Love
Reactions: KaiserMCG
Reactions: BDotG
hi hi hi. need help! im a novice! no idea what im doing. please please can someone explain to me how to get my led dests to work on my regional alx400? ive put the files in the right places on model and script. and bus file. but no dest showing! please help wat do i need to do????

OverlordMawil

Custom Title
Sep 13, 2016
United Kingdom
hi hi hi. need help! im a novice! no idea what im doing. please please can someone explain to me how to get my led dests to work on my regional alx400? ive put the files in the right places on model and script. and bus file. but no dest showing! please help wat do i need to do????
Did you pick the right bus? This adds another ALX .bus file with LED Displays... So you can choose the flipdot and LED variants... The flipdot is the first one selected when switching to the manufacturer

Advertisement

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread