Maps Alton Towners: Urban Expedition

PTDriver0429

Sorry! Not in Service
Feb 19, 2017
I dont think the London Requirement will be too much of an issue for some of us as it is going to be an official DLC on the Steam store. and I think most of us will probably buy it. However you should add a non london edition as some people may come along and say that its a freeware for a payware. However great map so far and looking forward to seeing it progress! :)

Reactions: Troyski

Troyski

Developing the Alton Towners map due this century!
Mar 16, 2017
I dont think the London Requirement will be too much of an issue for some of us as it is going to be an official DLC on the Steam store. and I think most of us will probably buy it. However you should add a non london edition as some people may come along and say that its a freeware for a payware. However great map so far and looking forward to seeing it progress! :)
Good idea, I'll consider it during development. Thanks for the support.

Troyski

Mar 16, 2017
August Update
  • Shanders Park is 90% complete, as shown from the previous screenshots. Only small details need to be added.
  • The current location, Craworth Bridge is currently 60% complete
  • 'Under Construction' screenshots reveal the next and preceding area, as well as an entirely new one.
  • I will be focused on Blender, making new objects and buildings, so this month will not see a lot of progression visually.
  • I need to get to grips with custom junctions too...
August Update- Shanders 1.jpg

August Update- Shanders 2.jpg

August Update- Shanders 3.jpg

August Update- Craworth 1.jpg

August Update- Craworth 2.jpg

August Update- Craworth 3.jpg

August Update- Walforia.jpg

August Update- Napplesnet.jpg

August Update- Bridgend.jpg

PTDriver0429

Sorry! Not in Service
Feb 19, 2017
August Update
  • Shanders Park is 90% complete, as shown from the previous screenshots. Only small details need to be added.
  • The current location, Craworth Bridge is currently 60% complete
  • 'Under Construction' screenshots reveal the next and preceding area, as well as an entirely new one.
  • I will be focused on Blender, making new objects and buildings, so this month will not see a lot of progression visually.
  • I need to get to grips with custom junctions too...
Looking good mate. Keep up the good work! :) Just wondering, are you going to have an Outer Circle route? Anti clockwise and clockwise. Thanks. The map is looking awesome.

Reactions: Troyski

Troyski

Mar 16, 2017
  • Looking good mate. Keep up the good work! :) Just wondering, are you going to have an Outer Circle route? Anti clockwise and clockwise. Thanks. The map is looking awesome.
    Thanks for your support. I haven't planned a route like that, rather smaller routes within. I'll give this idea a look though 👍

Last edited:

PTDriver0429

Sorry! Not in Service
Feb 19, 2017
August Update
  • The first post has been updated with new screenshots and information
  • My exams are over so more time can be dedicated to map making.
  • Even more screenshots are attached below

• Thanks for your support. I haven't planned a route like that, rather smaller routes within. I'll give this idea a look though 👍
Yeah. I just like these kind of routes as they are quieter and are pretty long sometimes. The one where I live starts at a retail park and ends at the same place but take a whoppin 4 hours to get round the entire city and back to where it started.

Troyski

Mar 16, 2017
Yeah. I just like these kind of routes as they are quieter and are pretty long sometimes. The one where I live starts at a retail park and ends at the same place but take a whoppin 4 hours to get round the entire city and back to where it started.
Cool, I'll create an A road or Motorway, like the M25 do fulfil that