All my HOF files not working all of a sudden (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

PTDriver0429

Another StreetDeck decapitated by Diamond...
Feb 19, 2017
West Midlands, UK
all of a sudden my hof files stopped working for all buses, and they use to work before, can anyone please help!

We need more details than that. When did they stop working and how have they stopped working? Stopped showing on the display? Passengers not boarding? Cannot select them in the bus spawn window?

iiBus

Edinburgh bus enthusiast & Downloads moderator
Downloads Moderator
Outreach
Mar 8, 2020
Scotland, United Kingdom
Pronouns
He/Him
I always do it via the 923 panel window. Passengers board but no destinations get shown, I try pressing enter a second and third time they still don’t show up
Do you not try changing it in the UI to see if it works there?

PTDriver0429

Another StreetDeck decapitated by Diamond...
Feb 19, 2017
West Midlands, UK
I always do it via the 923 panel window. Passengers board but no destinations get shown, I try pressing enter a second and third time they still don’t show up

Might be far fetched, but some buses dont support the 92A menu. Maybe try keying it in realistically and see if that makes a difference?

Advertisement

leodc77

My PC Is Slower Than Brixton Rush Hour Traffic
Feb 10, 2020
Dagenham, London
Do other hofs work for different maps?
no neither Scunthorpe, Yorkshire or stratshire

Did you install any HOF Files before this happened? Sometimes a stray broken HOF File can break the entire HOF system...
I don't think I did, the only recent HOF file I got my hands upon was Strathshire

I will try either reinstall or back up omsi, I will later post if it worked and my thread can be moved to answered section

[EDITED] NO DIDN'T WORK

Advertisement

Advertisement

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread