Buses Alexander Dennis Enviro 400 MMC

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

Quantum0

Who? No really never heard of him
Mar 4, 2018
The main project is done solo. The only things in there you see which aren't mine are the wheels and the doors, which are done by BlueOrange. Some internal scripts aswell are by BlueOrange/Reverseidle.
Cough cough the seats 😅

BritishRail60062

A Friendly Rail & Transport Fan.
Jan 10, 2017
This is really taking shape. I am liking every part of its development and to be honest. Considering this is freeware, the quality exceeds most payware that I have seen on most other bus add-ons :).

I like the fact that FirstEnviro has gone into all the effort to make a freeware bus as nice as this in his own free time and for that. I give the man my respect and keep up the great work man :).

BritishRail60062

A Friendly Rail & Transport Fan.
Jan 10, 2017
I’m just letting people know there’s not a 100% chance that somebody else will make a Repaint they want 😉
Indeed mate. I would think most of the major liveries are earmarked to be done by someone. Especially if the ALX400 in all forms is anything to go by ;).

LT586

Oct 25, 2016
The futuristic tailpipe must be hard to attach the extractor pipe in the pits

FirstEnviro

Creator of the E400 MMC and Bristol Airport map.
Nov 1, 2016
Huge update time!

I've been really busy over the past few days working on the MMC. Here's the list of the most notable changes, with smaller internal ones:

• Kreuger!
  • Moulded seating.
  • Fixed doors clipping.
  • POOOOLEESS
  • More seating.
  • Some texture fixes.
  • Exterior body fixes.
  • Roof detail.
  • Interior windows.
  • More interior wall moulding work.
  • Added number plate.
Progress is going better than I expected and am enjoying the project so far, here's some screenshots of current progress:

Waleed21D

TheFontGuru
Apr 24, 2017
Huge update time!

I've been really busy over the past few days working on the MMC. Here's the list of the most notable changes, with smaller internal ones:

• Kreuger!
  • Moulded seating.
  • Fixed doors clipping.
  • POOOOLEESS
  • More seating.
  • Some texture fixes.
  • Exterior body fixes.
  • Roof detail.
  • Interior windows.
  • Added number plate.
Progress is going better than I expected and am enjoying the project so far, here's some screenshots of current progress:

View attachment 43556View attachment 43557View attachment 43558View attachment 43559View attachment 43560View attachment 43561View attachment 43562
😍😍👏

smi11083827

Chieftain
Jul 24, 2018
Huge update time!

• Kreuger!
  • Moulded seating.
  • Fixed doors clipping.
  • POOOOLEESS
  • More seating.
  • Some texture fixes.
  • Exterior body fixes.
  • Roof detail.
  • Interior windows.
  • Added number plate.

View attachment 43556View attachment 43557View attachment 43558View attachment 43559View attachment 43560View attachment 43561View attachment 43562
You have made a serious amount of progress since the last update. Great work!