Buses Alexander Dennis Enviro 400 MMC

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

FirstEnviro

Creator of the E400 MMC and Bristol Airport map.
Nov 1, 2016
So, today's progress has been focusing on ironing out the exterior of the bus and getting the repaint template sorted.

I haven't finished the repaint and the template yet so ignore the white areas you see, will work on this soon.

Here's today's progress:

Tom99962

Radington and TMP Maker
Jun 3, 2017

HD Transport

The Nordic Enthusiast
Oct 4, 2017

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Renowned and Fusioned Member
Jun 28, 2018
So, today's progress has been focusing on ironing out the exterior of the bus and getting the repaint template sorted.

I haven't finished the repaint and the template yet so ignore the white areas you see, will work on this soon.

Here's today's progress:
View attachment 43170View attachment 43171View attachment 43172View attachment 43173View attachment 43174
Looks absolutely amazing!! :eek:
Does she roar yet? :)

Also, you said you'd do First-spec first. What exactly are the differences between each spec, apart from the outside livery?
Many thanks!

FirstEnviro

Nov 1, 2016
Are you working alone on this? This is advancing so quickly, and to a high degree of quality too
The main project is done solo. The only things in there you see which aren't mine are the wheels and the doors, which are done by BlueOrange. Some internal scripts aswell are by BlueOrange/Reverseidle.

Reactions: HD Transport

FirstEnviro

Nov 1, 2016
Looks absolutely amazing!! :eek:
Does she roar yet? :)

Also, you said you'd do First-spec first. What exactly are the differences between each spec, apart from the outside livery?
Many thanks!
If you mean roar like a Streetlite, then yes 😛.

I'm not a massive bus veg so don't know a lot, but to be more specific I am basing it off the First Bristol spec.
The main noticeable differences, compared to other companies are as follows:
  • Short arm nearside mirror.
  • Seats/seating configuration.
  • Rear air cooling fans.
  • Rear destination board (short one).
  • And some smaller differences that I'm sure I haven't picked up.

Most of these (maybe not cooling fans as need to figure out a way around the template) will be a setvar anyway, especially the nearside mirror.

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Renowned and Fusioned Member
Jun 28, 2018
If you mean roar like a Streetlite, then yes 😛.

I'm not a massive bus veg so don't know a lot, but to be more specific I am basing it off the First Bristol spec.
The main noticeable differences, compared to other companies are as follows:
  • Short arm nearside mirror.
  • Seats/seating configuration.
  • Rear air cooling fans.
  • Rear destination board (short one).
  • And some smaller differences that I'm sure I haven't picked up.
Most of these (maybe not cooling fans as need to figure out a way around the template) will be a setvar anyway, especially the nearside mirror.
Thanks for all that info! :)