Buses Alexander Dennis Enviro 400 MMC

FirstEnviro

Creator of the E400 MMC and Bristol Airport map.
Nov 1, 2016
The "iBus display" is a standard Hanover interior display, so the two will look very similar. The only difference is whether a Hanover DG3 or Siemens iBus/IBIS Plus is used to send data to it.
Thought so. Didn't want to say it was a Hanover in case I got bamboozled 😂

Rush99

Apr 1, 2019
Ah yeah, they're the Hanover HANICs system. An operator can modify them to display what they want. First format uses the Next Stop format. Seems NX use the route format.

I've already scripted these ;)
May expand functionality to include the NX format too.

View attachment 55205
adds the bland horrible TTS voice to say 'Next Stop Temple Meads T4' 😂

busfan2001

Oct 24, 2016
Ah yeah, they're the Hanover HANICs system. An operator can modify them to display what they want. First format uses the Next Stop format. Seems NX use the route format.

I've already scripted these ;)
May expand functionality to include the NX format too.

View attachment 55205

Would this variant use announcements aswell, if so, would they read the timetable or HOF? :)

Jimmy Turtle

Building Canberra One File At A Time....
Nov 11, 2016
Question, what Scania dash is these MMC's got? Sorry, not from UK and have my beloved Scania's (as pictured in my profile picture) in Canberra with new dashes. I would like to see images please if that's to much to ask.

rondalmetzger

Oct 22, 2016
People should feel proud of the these developers honestly. They go through nothing but hard work and dedication. Me personally I’m proud of you lot. Keep up the hard work.

Reactions: FirstEnviro

BritishRail60062

A Friendly Rail & Transport Fan.
Jan 10, 2017
Taking a very short hiatus from OMSI development for a week or so. Focusing on some flight sim atm ;)

Anyway, have a screenshot of an ADL demo livery with a First interior 😂

View attachment 55436

Oh and a sneaky flight sim pic shhh
View attachment 55437
Cracking work mate. I must admit that you work fast on these buses but yet maintain the exceptional high standards. Still I think this will be featured in a future let's play that's for sure :).