Buses Alexander Dennis Enviro 400 MMC

BritishRail60062

A Friendly Rail & Transport Fan.
Jan 10, 2017
Great work mate. The V2 (as I call it) looks a heck of a lot more realistic and the comparison speaks for itself recently :).

barnzi

Mar 21, 2016
Would be great to see a Smart Hybrid version, not that it does anything different from a normal diesel version. Just adds 1 tonn of weight (Doesnt go up hills well) and has a nice thrashy belt noise. Also will there be the electric power steering motor noise added too to the newer versions ?

Last edited:

barnzi

Mar 21, 2016
Would be great to see a Smart Hybrid version, not that it does anything different from a normal diesel version. Just adds 1 tonn of weight and has a nice thrashy belt noise. Also will there be the electric power steering motor noise added too to the newer versions ?
Fine example of that Smart Hybrid system in action

busman16

Apr 5, 2016
looks great...…….not read all 29 pages, will it have rear destination boards too?

LT586

SimJourneys Defunked
Oct 25, 2016
Sorry to ask but will a Nat Express West Midlands spec be on the cards, noted that they have the same interior screen as London Buses to display stops.

Kyle

Nee Naw Nee Naw
Oct 25, 2016
Sorry to ask but will a Nat Express West Midlands spec be on the cards, noted that they have the same interior screen as London Buses to display stops.
I seen them, when i first saw them i was like, This is like London's announcement board

FirstEnviro

Creator of the E400 MMC and Bristol Airport map.
Nov 1, 2016
I seen them, when i first saw them i was like, This is like London's announcement board
Uhh any reference photos? I doubt they're iBus but instead are Hanover like other operators do.

Hanover will be available on variants. And if I do do a London variant, iBus will be available.

Reactions: smi11083827

londonbuses 54

Mar 2, 2019
For The hybrid Varient will it be the older BAE Systems or Ultra-Capacitor?
I would assume it’ll be the normal variant used on older Mmc, as it’s more widely used. Would be great if both are done though, considering the different driving style and increased regen! And for those of you who don’t know what an ultra cap one is, look up on youtube one of the YX18 plates from new cross

Reactions: Oreos

LT586

SimJourneys Defunked
Oct 25, 2016
Uhh any reference photos? I doubt they're iBus but instead are Hanover like other operators do.

Hanover will be available on variants. And if I do do a London variant, iBus will be available.
lol with an answer like that, is there a reason?
Someone will have reference photos......

Rush99

Apr 1, 2019

Nat Ex West Mids' First Gen MMCs utilizes the CCTV screen for announcements anyway and for the newer MMCs which use LED displays it's literally the same as Bristols so dont stress - make it how you want to make it as well, you dont need to please everyone else! Keep flying..

Kyle

Nee Naw Nee Naw
Oct 25, 2016

I found a reference video

But now they have a different announcement voice :(

(not my video)
Credits to: West Midlands Travels

Reactions: LT586

FirstEnviro

Creator of the E400 MMC and Bristol Airport map.
Nov 1, 2016
Nat Ex West Mids' First Gen MMCs utilizes the CCTV screen for announcements anyway and for the newer MMCs which use LED displays it's literally the same as Bristols so dont stress - make it how you want to make it as well, you dont need to please everyone else! Keep flying..
I found a reference video

But now they have a different announcement voice :(

(not my video)
Credits to: West Midlands Travels
Ah yeah, they're the Hanover HANICs system. An operator can modify them to display what they want. First format uses the Next Stop format. Seems NX use the route format.

I've already scripted these ;)
May expand functionality to include the NX format too.

Omsi_r2TCv8qAeL.png