Buses Alexander Dennis Enviro 400 MMC

jb1234

Creator of Cornwall in OMSI2
Aug 21, 2018
3d modeling at its finest!
Top work. I'll look foward to driving it in my Cornwall map in the future :)

Reactions: FirstEnviro

Lukeo

Jun 4, 2016
I didn't think it'd be possible, but is does look even better after the rebuild! Very much looking forward to following the progress of one of my favourite buses 😁

Reactions: FirstEnviro
Jun 28, 2018
Favourite Truck
Peterbilt
After a few weeks in remaking the MMC, it's finally in-game. Only the basic model is done so far and I still need to do all the scripting for it.
Hopefully you can see the improvement compared to the old model and is hopefully more realistic.

View attachment 53761View attachment 53762View attachment 53763View attachment 53764View attachment 53765
Looking...

... absolutely...

Re-worked the front upper dome.

A nice, maybe surprise Idk, will be coming in the upcoming days. It's nothing new, so don't get your hopes up, but hopefully it looks nicer than the current.

View attachment 54030
... astonishing!!

Thanks so much for these eye candy pictures, I, for one, am really really really looking forward to this pack (and also seeing it in Stagecoach Corporate livery)!
I do have two questions, though.
1. Will it only be First-spec or are you also planning on doing other specs, like Stagecoach for example?
2. Why did you put the StreetLite demonstrator livery on it? I thought there would be a demonstrator livery for every bus individually. ;) (I believe for the E400 MMC it was the blue one?)

Thanks again! :)

Last edited:

FirstEnviro

Creator of the E400 MMC and Bristol Airport map.
Nov 1, 2016
... absolutely...

... astonishing!!

Thanks so much for these eye candy pictures, I, for one, am really really really looking forward to this pack (and also seeing it in Stagecoach Corporate livery)!
I do have two questions, though.
1. Will it only be First-spec or are you also planning on doing other specs, like Stagecoach for example?
2. Why did you put the StreetLite demonstrator livery on it? I thought there would be a demonstrator livery for every bus individually. ;) (I believe for the E400 MMC it was the blue one?)

Thanks again! :)
That was the MasterSwitch livery.

jb1234

Creator of Cornwall in OMSI2
Aug 21, 2018
Re-worked the front upper dome.

A nice, maybe surprise idk, will be coming in the upcoming days. It's nothing new, so don't get your hopes up, but hopefully it looks nicer than the current.

View attachment 54030

This really is looking fantastic! It looks incredibly accurate to the prototype.

Will there possibly be any video footage of it in game soon?

FirstEnviro

Creator of the E400 MMC and Bristol Airport map.
Nov 1, 2016
So, here's what I've been working on for the past few days.

I decided to go and remake the dashboard because I wasn't happy with the quality of the old one and oh my god the difference is astonishing and really does show how bad the old one was lol.
The steering wheel has been remade too but the texturing isn't quite final and will need to go over this and have a second look at it.
I've also completed the passenger paths now so people get on the bus!

Still a fair bit to do on this variant but once this is done I can go onto working on the other variants which should hopefully speed progress up a bit.

Omsi_hCRlGHP1nF.jpg
Omsi_jeJuOatt14.jpg
Omsi_ytiGQQEpdJ.jpg
Omsi_dDRy7RvdYd.jpg
Omsi_ad6WknobMS.png

I don't have a textured comparison of the dash but you can see the raw model comparison, and see how different the shape is now. 😂
blender_BEPpTPexAK.png