Buses Alexander Dennis Enviro 400 MMC

BritishRail60062

A Friendly Rail & Transport Fan.
Jan 10, 2017
Dublin Bus are evaluating a Hybrid version which are AH1-AH3 which might be of interest if the Dublin Bus livery would be created for this bus pack? Oh and I believe that the YX68 demonstrator is now used in Dublin by a private operator as well although there is a photo on Flickr of it below.

All the best

Reactions: KaiserMCG

BritishRail60062

Jan 10, 2017
Ahah! So does this mean that I am going to get the chance to hard thrash a Scania N250UD/N280UD version then? I better get my ears ready to be cussed at left right and centre in German from the angry passengers haha!.

Nah. I promise that I will drive safely but I cannot guarantee that I won't floor the bus! ;).

Jun 28, 2018
Favourite Truck
Peterbilt
Ahah! So does this mean that I am going to get the chance to hard thrash a Scania N250UD/N280UD version then? I better get my ears ready to be cussed at left right and centre in German from the angry passengers haha!.

Nah. I promise that I will drive safely but I cannot guarantee that I won't floor the bus! ;).
Yes, I'm very sure it does! :D
If you want to get a tad reckless with it, I'd suggest doing depot runs w/o passengers. :)

BTW: Why "centre"? Lol 😄

Reactions: BritishRail60062
Jun 28, 2018
Favourite Truck
Peterbilt
Seeing as your including a scania variant will it feature the typical scania overhang and redesign or will it just be different sounds like whats available with the Citybus 400 etc
I think UKDT themselves have admitted that the C400RX was rushed, thus a lot of the details were left out (correct me if I'm wrong).
But yes, I do have full confidence in @FirstEnviro that he will make it as accurate as possible.

BritishRail60062

Jan 10, 2017
Yes, I'm very sure it does! :D
If you want to get a tad reckless with it, I'd suggest doing depot runs w/o passengers. :)

BTW: Why "centre"? Lol 😄
I didn't want to leave anyone out mate ;).

Still I think I am going to love thrashing this bus pack. The Yorkshire Counties and the Farthington Demo maps are going to be handy for thrashing these buses on. Here is a suggestion for a livery that FirstEnviro could include in the pack and that is the "Kestrel" livery for Farthington and an alternative AI list to replace the fleetlines with these buses.

Jun 28, 2018
Favourite Truck
Peterbilt
I didn't want to leave anyone out mate ;).

Still I think I am going to love thrashing this bus pack. The Yorkshire Counties and the Farthington Demo maps are going to be handy for thrashing these buses on. Here is a suggestion for a livery that FirstEnviro could include in the pack and that is the "Kestrel" livery for Farthington and an alternative AI list to replace the fleetlines with these buses.
Ah ok. :)
I'm sure I will enjoy that too haha 😄

BTW: Did anyone also get a notification like this?

Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 00.11.41.png

It's very odd... thanks in advance!

Cauterize1750

#Duuuval
Oct 24, 2016
that is a shame.

But best of luck to both studios who have released / showcased some of the best addons for Omsi to date

FirstEnviro

Creator of the E400 MMC and Bristol Airport map.
Nov 1, 2016
Wait, no Masterswitch tag?
Yup, surprised they've acted this quickly, as Leyland pasted, that explains it. I can discuss further on Discord with you directly if you wish, but I feel that explains it.

Ah ok. :)
I'm sure I will enjoy that too haha 😄

BTW: Did anyone also get a notification like this?

View attachment 52020

It's very odd... thanks in advance!
The thread was moved to a different location, this is probably why.