Buses Alexander Dennis Enviro 400 MMC

HARRY QUICK OMSI 2

Stagecoach South Enthusiast
Sep 18, 2017
Yes yes yes!!!!!
Please do!
Travelled on the 700 quite a few times, and they are nice! If only SC didn’t turn on those AC fans at the front 24/7, then I could hear the bus...
im getting the 700 from Portsmouth on Friday, hoping to catch the new MMC's.. still haven't been on one!

Reactions: Ecronbuses

Ecronbuses

YN58 BCU | Scania K230UB OmniLink | FL: 55
Feb 11, 2018
Favourite Truck
Scania
im getting the 700 from Portsmouth on Friday, hoping to catch the new MMC's.. still haven't been on one!
I know the 109xx MMC do the Brighton to Littlehampton leg, allowing the pre-MMC Enviro 400 to move over to the later leg, but I did not know Portsmouth got MMC

FirstEnviro

Creator of the E400 MMC and Bristol Airport map.
Nov 1, 2016
Ok, so I think it's time for me to provide an actual update for you all here. Over the past couple of weeks I have spent time to remake the entire exterior of the MMC because I felt it was not up to the standards that I was able to create. Everything here is made from scratch and nothing taken from the old model, even including the wheels.
I'm very happy with the progress I have made with the bus and I hope this comes across in the screenshots. Up next is to work on the interior and hopefully the model will look top notch then.

Please not these screenshots are not done, hence why some parts look incomplete.

blender_3XNun41ctM.png
blender_QLb4lyl9Ts.png
blender_txmnJjEk95.png
blender_u0Nm248U28.png
blender_sO9T0XSRck.png
blender_LDUZ3P0erc.png