Buses Alexander Dennis Enviro 400 MMC

Jun 28, 2018
Favourite Truck
Peterbilt
when it is finished can you please put the blender files as well
They won't do that, as a lot of people will then download the files, and then redistribute and or modify them without the original creators' permissions (Masterswitch Studios) on some illegal (or even legal) websites, most likely claiming them as their own. Hope this explains it. :)

ChubzPC

AKA Danny Blue - First West of England Driver
Jul 22, 2016
Cab of the E400 MMC. Dash is looking rather good, albeit I think I can make some edits in some places. I've added in BlueOrange's Ticketer (Potentially Reverseidle's Almex to follow later).
I also need to start the Scania dash soon, get that thing looking good. ;)
I'm progressing rather slow on the MMC at the moment to focus on other higher priority projects such as Bristol, Streetlite and Streetdeck. Once these projects are out, full steam ahead on the MMC.
View attachment 48225
Having spent my day driving 48/49s and 2s with E400 MMCs today it's looking pretty good mate.

One question. Will the light check button work? Would be a nifty little feature :)

Reactions: smi11083827

FirstEnviro

Creator of the E400 MMC and Bristol Airport map.
Nov 1, 2016
Having spent my day driving 48/49s and 2s with E400 MMCs today it's looking pretty good mate.

One question. Will the light check button work? Would be a nifty little feature :)
Yeah, light check is planned to work. And if you have Discord or just DMs through here, wouldn't mind a chat from time to time. Another Bristolian ey ;)

Reactions: ChubzPC

BritishRail60062

A Friendly Rail & Transport Fan.
Jan 10, 2017
Personally I am really liking the work that is coming along on this add-on. If I was to drop a hint (NOT a request), I wonder if its viable for Masterswitch Studios to make a non drivable AI only low detailed version of this bus for AI traffic in Euro Truck Simulator 2? I know its a long shot but I thought it would be worth a mention :). Anyways keep up the great work mate and I will look forward to the next progress announcement :).