Buses Alexander Dennis Enviro 400 MMC

• Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

georgeloxton02

I'm making a Plaxton Profile
Apr 20, 2018
Huge update time!

I've been really busy over the past few days working on the MMC. Here's the list of the most notable changes, with smaller internal ones:

• Kreuger!
  • Moulded seating.
  • Fixed doors clipping.
  • POOOOLEESS
  • More seating.
  • Some texture fixes.
  • Exterior body fixes.
  • Roof detail.
  • Interior windows.
  • More interior wall moulding work.
  • Added number plate.
Progress is going better than I expected and am enjoying the project so far, here's some screenshots of current progress:

View attachment 43556View attachment 43557View attachment 43558View attachment 43559View attachment 43560View attachment 43561View attachment 43562
Looks amazing and soo much progress

Kyle Clemenkucc

The one, the only
Jul 10, 2017
I am fully in shock at how fast this is progressing. All I can say is you are one talented SOB 😂. Keep up the good work my dude, and if you need any reference images or sounds for a Scania MMC I can easily acquire some for ya. Just HMU if needed. Also I shall be donating to your patreon once it's ready cause man you deserve it with this workrate

BritishRail60062

A Friendly Rail & Transport Fan.
Jan 10, 2017
This has just incredible of how quick this bus has progressed as I have not seen such great work become made so fast. Those textures look the part as well. I will look forward to seeing how the cabview will look when its done. I passed my exam this week as well and this progress is the icing on the cake for me.

Will it soon be time to see a video of this in action with the sounds? Or would that be too soon. I am curious to see what the bus will sound like in the game :).

Keep up the great work as well mate!
All the best.

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Renowned and Fusioned Member
Jun 28, 2018
Huge update time!

I've been really busy over the past few days working on the MMC. Here's the list of the most notable changes, with smaller internal ones:

• Kreuger!
  • Moulded seating.
  • Fixed doors clipping.
  • POOOOLEESS
  • More seating.
  • Some texture fixes.
  • Exterior body fixes.
  • Roof detail.
  • Interior windows.
  • Added number plate.
Progress is going better than I expected and am enjoying the project so far, here's some screenshots of current progress:

View attachment 43556View attachment 43557View attachment 43558View attachment 43559View attachment 43560View attachment 43561View attachment 43562
The progress you've made with this bus in just over a month is simply, but figuratively, mind blowing! 😮
Thank you so much for keeping us (literally) posted, I am really hyped for all future updates, and eventually, the full release! 😃
Good luck with this project! :)

snarledcomic1

Wannabe Map Creator
Apr 27, 2018
Huge update time!

• Kreuger!
  • Moulded seating.
  • Fixed doors clipping.
  • POOOOLEESS
  • More seating.
  • Some texture fixes.
  • Exterior body fixes.
  • Roof detail.
  • Interior windows.
  • Added number plate.

How is it possible to make such a great looking bus in what seems like so little time?! I honestly can't wait for this!

Mariatu

Feb 16, 2017
This is my first time viewing this and I must proudly say, this is looking absolutely fantastc. Will there be a London Variant in the future?

Reactions: FirstEnviro

FirstEnviro

Creator of the E400 MMC and Bristol Airport map.
Nov 1, 2016
Update time!

So, I've decided to just focus on one update a week to show my progress. This means the updates will be larger and will give me more time to focus on working on the bus. It may also start to seem that I'm doing less work on the bus, just as I'm getting to all the details so there may be sections I work on that aren't noticeable unless I point them out. These updates will be every Sunday evening. If there's no update, I either don't feel like doing one or I'm burned out from working on the bus.
I post more frequent updates on the VirtualHub and Fulleylounge Discords, so join there to see exclusive updates and my c**k ups!
I'll also compile a list of all changes I've made, so let's get to it.

This week's update is slightly smaller as it's mainly consisted of re-works of already made sections but we'll see what we've done.

Change list:
  • Added texture to reflector markers.
  • Fixed holes by rear vents and front light cluster.
  • Completely re-worked the rear bumper, all new now!
  • New textures for exterior lights and now 3D, no longer flat.
  • Re-worked the vents so they're more realistic.
  • Added textures to the emergency and disabled door buttons.
  • Added the coolant and oil flaps.
  • Side desti box.
  • And some smaller changes here and there.
Omsi_2019-03-17_20-44-04.jpg
Omsi_2019-03-17_20-44-13.jpg
Omsi_2019-03-17_20-44-45.jpg
Omsi_2019-03-17_20-45-26.jpg
Omsi_2019-03-17_20-45-38.jpg
Omsi_2019-03-17_20-46-07.jpg

TecnoSam6

Who, What, Where, When and how?!
Premium Subscriber
May 8, 2016
Update time!

So, I've decided to just focus on one update a week to show my progress. This means the updates will be larger and will give me more time to focus on working on the bus. It may also start to seem that I'm doing less work on the bus, just as I'm getting to all the details so there may be sections I work on that aren't noticeable unless I point them out. These updates will be every Sunday evening. If there's no update, I either don't feel like doing one or I'm burned out from working on the bus.
I post more frequent updates on the VirtualHub and Fulleylounge Discords, so join there to see exclusive updates and my c**k ups!

This week's update is slightly smaller as it's mainly consisted of re-works of already made sections but we'll see what we've done.

Change list:
  • Side desti box.
View attachment 43906View attachment 43907View attachment 43908View attachment 43909View attachment 43910View attachment 43911
I am absolutely amazed by the progress that you have made. It is looking great, you should be really proud!

Quantum0

Who? No really never heard of him
Mar 4, 2018
Update time!

Change list:
  • Side desti box.
View attachment 43906View attachment 43907View attachment 43908View attachment 43909View attachment 43910View attachment 43911
It looks... finished, honestly. Seeing this thing go from a few faces to a fully fledged Bus is very impressive!

Rhys stirling

a B10' lad
May 4, 2016
Update time!

Change list:
  • Side desti box.
I honestly don’t know how you have made this sexy bus so fast, you need a medal 🥇

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Renowned and Fusioned Member
Jun 28, 2018
Update time!

Change list:
  • Side desti box.
The progress you've made is absolutely insane.
It looks marvellous!! Great job!!

smi11083827

Chieftain
Jul 24, 2018
Update time!

Change list:
  • Side desti box.
Love it love it love it love it

Ecronbuses

Repainter for GeorgeLoxton02’s VBC
Feb 11, 2018
Update time!

Change list:
  • Side desti box.
Words don't even begin to express my love for this project! You should be really proud of yourself!

The British Gamer

is a Streetlite vegetable. I mean veg.
Dec 29, 2016
Update time!

Change list:
  • Side desti box.
You need to slow down 😂. Jokes aside, this project is looking so amazing! This is definitely going to be one of the best buses for Omsi 2, alongside the other Masterswitch buses made by you guys! (When I say one of the best, I don’t just mean on the UK side!) needless to say, keep up the fantastic work, and I can’t wait to see what the end product brings! You should be extremely proud of the quality of the model!

Last edited: