Buses Alexander Dennis Enviro 200 MMC (2 Viewers)

Jun 5, 2017
Has anyone got any ideas? I've re-downloaded it 3 times now... Does the variable need to be in the Variable list?

(Sorry about the bad quality, it wasn't a fan of screenshotting)
20191118_193040.jpg

Last edited:

Advertisement

Advertisement

Nov 14, 2016
The interior replicates the exterior as obviously it wouldn't be invisible IRL thru the windows
I’m a bit lost in real life there is a tint on the outside so you cant see inside but on the inside you can see out when I do the windows it does both sides so you can’t see out of them at all, also it keeps painting the handrails black for some reason

tr673

I'm a Scania
Apr 19, 2017
Notts or Lincs...
www.flickr.com
I’m a bit lost in real life there is a tint on the outside so you cant see inside but on the inside you can see out when I do the windows it does both sides so you can’t see out of them at all, also it keeps painting the handrails black for some reason
The reason you can't see into the bus through the tinted windows, but can see out, is because it's (usually) lighter outside of the bus than it is inside. The 'extra' light coming in from outside makes the tint look like it's not there from within, while the lack of light inside the bus interior emphasises the darkness of the tint and makes it hard to see in from outside. Even on buses without tinted glass it's harder to see in than look out.

The reverse is true at night, when the bus interior is lit more brightly than outside. It's easier to look in at the bright interior from the outside than it is to look into the darkness from inside the bus.

Unlike real life, OMSI's lighting physics are much more even (harsh shadows don't really exist in the game), making the lighting environment both inside and outside the bus pretty much equal. So the window tint is equally visible when looking from the inside out or the outside in.

So it's not a problem with the bus or your repaint, it's OMSI's simple lighting system being untrue to real life.

Sambob_12

Controlling your content since 2018
Administrator
FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Oct 26, 2016
Kent, UK
Great bus, excellent quality - certainly quicker and less rattles than the real life version - if only the real life version was this good

How do I activate the stop start?

In the manual, the setvar name is incorrect. It should be has_stopstart. The rest of the information in the readme is correct and explains exactly how the stop/start feature works

Reactions: OmniWink and Lukeo

Advertisement

PTDriver0429

Another StreetDeck decapitated by Diamond...
Feb 19, 2017
West Midlands, UK
After finding out that I can change the ticketer PIN from 1234 to something of my choice, (DM me if you would like to know) , I am wondering if it would be possible to replace the current ticket machine on the ALX 400 to this ticketer one, or would this be very complicated? The ALX 400 needs some moderness. (Yes I made that word up)

Reactions: OmniWink

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread