Buses Alexander ALX400 - Volvo B7TL (1 Viewer)

V3D

Pleasing a small part of the community since 2015
Jan 30, 2017
linktr.ee
V3D submitted a new download:

Alexander ALX400 - Volvo B7TL - Britains 3rd low floor bus

It's finally here! I present to you the Volvo B7TL with Alexander ALX400 bodywork by V3D and the DigiBus team (But mainly by V3D). I used to drive these when they were brand-new back in 2000 and wanted to represent such an iconic bus in the world of OMSI 2 and I think that I've done it justice. Now you can enjoy it to for many years to come.

View attachment 57725

Features:
  • Highly detailed 10.55m variant of the ALX400 series body in First bus specification...

Read more about this download...

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
I think I might've found a bug... the alpha one had the original First Barbie 3 front. Is white really right? ????

Screen Shot 2020-02-04 at 11.14.32.png

• Confused
Reactions: Bread

Advertisement

Mar 15, 2017
Pronouns
He/Him
First of all, love the quality of this bus from the Legend himself! I do have a question though. When a passenger presses the stop bell, im not getting any light come on the dashboard, is that a bug or do these buses not have that. Thanks.

Reactions: LT586

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
First of all, love the quality of this bus from the Legend himself! I do have a question though. When a passenger presses the stop bell, im not getting any light come on the dashboard, is that a bug or do these buses not have that. Thanks.
The alpha version of the bus did have it, I assume it was disabled accidentally... ????
It was a yellow circle on the dash with a black sign post inside that had an "S" on it.

Reactions: BDotG

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Really do love the work on this @V3D <3 Something I did notice, and I guess its not a big deal is the hopper windows. They are supposed to have a black frame around the glass.
View attachment 57759
And a handle, I believe... ????
Not a big deal though.
Should be able to be patched in a future update I think. :)

Reactions: BlueBlaze

V3D

Pleasing a small part of the community since 2015
Jan 30, 2017
linktr.ee
fixed the issues above in a pending update but not sure anything was around or on the hopper windows as can't find anything in the blender files that is any different. Remember tho that it might be confused with the mmc 200 as the b7tl was made prior and delayed for reasons I don't want to get into.

Advertisement

fixed the issues above in a pending update but not sure anything was around or on the hopper windows as can't find anything in the blender files that is any different. Remember tho that it might be confused with the mmc 200 as the b7tl was made prior and delayed for reasons I don't want to get into.

It's because I came on board wasnt it? ????

Can someone make an LED display mod?
Download this,You just need to make an account on the website if you haven't already.

Advertisement

FirstEnviro

Developer of the Studio Polygon [Redacted]
Studio Polygon
Nov 1, 2016
United Kingdom
  • Haha
Reactions: reverseidle

Advertisement

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread