Buses Alexander ALX400 - Volvo B7TL (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

PTDriver0429

Another StreetDeck decapitated by Diamond...
Feb 19, 2017
West Midlands, UK
Can you not change the tap-in sound for the Wayfarer ticket machine. I am trying to replace the current one to the one that is used in Ireland but every time I put it in, and someone gets on my bus and tap-in, it doesn't make any sound.

Any help is appreciated
Have a good day. ;)

I changed a few sounds on it and they worked fine. Just make sure the sound file you put in is EXACTLY THE SAME file name (spaces, caps, etc etc) and EXACTLY THE SAME file extension. (Normally .wav) Otherwise you would need to change the sound name in a script file. You are way better off with just making sure the name is exactly the same.

I changed a few sounds on it and they worked fine. Just make sure the sound file you put in is EXACTLY THE SAME file name (spaces, caps, etc etc) and EXACTLY THE SAME file extension. (Normally .wav) Otherwise you would need to change the sound name in a script file. You are way better off with just making sure the name is exactly the same.
I have copied the original and pasted the name into my new one still nothing different, when I rendered the sound I made sure it was .wav so I've no idea what's going on.

Thanks for your help

BUS ISSUES : hey @V3D i have had issues with downloading any of your busses, it just comes up as a white file not zipped so i can not download the files to use the buses. Please can you help me with sorting this issue out ? I have also had issues with the regional. I am looking forward for your reply.

Last edited:

Advertisement

BUS ISSUES : hey @V3D i have had issues with downloading any of your busses, it just comes up as a white file not zipped so i can not download the files to use the buses. Please can you help me with sorting this issue out ? I have also had issues with the regional. I am looking forward for your reply.

Hello!

Have downloaded 7-Zip?

Available here.

Once installed, try to download the buses again!

Great Bus, sounds awseome!

Not being a 'bus person' can someone tell me what there two buttons would do (on the real thing) ?

2021-02-17_19h13_21.png

Nevermind, found it in another post.. Dash Adjust & Retarder

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LT586 and jjpp

Advertisement

PTDriver0429

Another StreetDeck decapitated by Diamond...
Feb 19, 2017
West Midlands, UK
i meant the one for here if u know what it is View attachment 88951

Yeah... he did say what it was... Anyway

Here's the format version then.

Vehicles\V3D - Volvo B7TL - ALX 400\Volvo_B7TL_AI.bus

You then also need to change the repaint so it appears correctly. The first column is fleet number and the second column is reg plate.

Advertisement

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread