AI Vehicles kept stopping at diversions. (1 Viewer)

Solution
And the spline is all connected up properly and doesn't have any values assigned to it such as 'no unscheduled traffic' or a speed limit set to zero kph?

Cars stopping in the middle of the road is certainly bizarre - NG272 buses do it sometimes but not AI cars.
Do you have a picture so I can see what you mean exactly? Because at least it must be some kind of fault with the flyover diversions.

(also, what are the flyover diversions made of, i.e. splines/crossing from the objects section/special junction type as used by the UKDT?)

Advertisement

tr673

I'm a Scania
Apr 19, 2017
Notts or Lincs...
www.flickr.com
And the spline is all connected up properly and doesn't have any values assigned to it such as 'no unscheduled traffic' or a speed limit set to zero kph?

Cars stopping in the middle of the road is certainly bizarre - NG272 buses do it sometimes but not AI cars.
Do you have a picture so I can see what you mean exactly? Because at least it must be some kind of fault with the flyover diversions.

(also, what are the flyover diversions made of, i.e. splines/crossing from the objects section/special junction type as used by the UKDT?)

Reactions: BDotG
Solution
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread