AI Human Pack

sunny2807

Feb 12, 2016
Hello all,

After a bit of snooping around, I found this. I thought you might like it, so here you go ;)  http://market.gamesary.com/item/omsi-2-mod-ki-charaktere/

I'm on my iPhone at the moment, so I haven't checked the download or file. Let me know if there's any problems.

-Jacobthebus

I just discovered while installing this pack that I have Putin in my humans folder and I have no idea how  xD

And thanks for the link, looks interesting, will test it later.

Lakitu

Prepare for trouble! Make it double!
Content Control
Jan 1, 1970
Got excited and then this:

Nach seinem erfolgreichen Projekt „Gladbeck“ von Kevin Nitschmann stellt er nun ein weiteres Projekt vor – Mallorca.

Now After his successful project "Gladbeck" Kevin Nitsch man he presents another project - Mallorca.

Yes that's right, it's everyone's favourite payware developer back again for more.

He does promise stuff such as 1,000 custom objects 9_9 And it will use a Citaro. Like we need another Mercedes. It will have 2 routes, so maybe it'll be a bit better, who knows?

Although as evidenced here

F1k8lwhkrmQfK9wvYTRtjpDYG76No9we.jpeg

Both routes (15 & 21) see Citaro operations.

Although there is scope for more interesting vehicles:

F1k8lwhkrmQfK9wvYTRtjpDYG76No9we.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Rhys

Veteran Member
Mar 20, 2016
Got excited and then this:

Yes that's right, it's everyone's favourite payware developer back again for more.

He does promise stuff such as 1,000 custom objects 9_9 And it will use a Citaro. Like we need another Mercedes. It will have 2 routes, so maybe it'll be a bit better, who knows?

Although as evidenced here

BVXEjdEiLQpFvT8EockUKpH_tbLAH790.jpeg

Both routes (15 & 21) see Citaro operations.

Although there is scope for more interesting vehicles:

BVXEjdEiLQpFvT8EockUKpH_tbLAH790.jpeg

Well I hope Kevin actually pulls this one off, as I do believe that you always learn from your past projects and improve. I just hope its not going to be full of Yufa Splines or use an excessive amount of default buildings.

Last edited by a moderator:

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
Staff Team Leader
Forum Moderator
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
To be fair, the route plan posted for Mallorca is much, much simpler than Gladbeck, suggesting a greater emphasis on quality. Let's just wait and see.

Lakitu

Prepare for trouble! Make it double!
Content Control
Jan 1, 1970
I'm much more likely to buy Mallorca than Gladbeck, it's developed for payware from the start as opposed to a repackaged freeware map with quality to match.

It's something original, it's still unusual for payware to be outside of Germany/Austria.

Again, the fact it's only two routes suggests Kevin HAS listened to feedback about quality over quantity.

Toucan

Hmmm
Mar 28, 2016
I'm much more likely to buy Mallorca than Gladbeck, it's developed for payware from the start as opposed to a repackaged freeware map with quality to match.

It's something original, it's still unusual for payware to be outside of Germany/Austria.

Again, the fact it's only two routes suggests Kevin HAS listened to feedback about quality over quantity.

Yes I've always wanted a map set in an island like Mallorca that's why I bought it up :P