Buses ADL Enviro 200 MMC (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to my latest project
The Alexander Dennis Enviro 200 MMC

After much deliberating, I decided to re-start work on what was going to be a TfL spec 10.4m E200MMC, and is now a regional spec'd version for general use on your maps. I've already spent many months on this and work is almost finished (Though no release date as yet).

Apologies for keeping a low-profile in the past, but the community has gone down the pan a bit and wanted to keep out of the way so I could really concentrate on this new project (Really doesn't help when you're being accused of being a thief every 5 mins, having rather strong offensive language directed at you for very weak reasons or having your personal details leaked at every opportunity).

Hope you enjoy what you see and I can't wait to share it with you in the future.

Special thanks to Sambob and Greg for providing assistance and my Patreon subs for giving me a reason to continue.

Overall features:
  • 5 variations of length from 8.9m to 11.5m
  • Engine and performance data based on Cummins ISB 4-cylinder
  • ADL Smartpack (aka start/stop)
  • Choice of two air-conditioners - Thermo King SR-10E (Driver) and Thermo King X-900 (Saloon)
  • Operable wheelchair ramp, engine and battery access flaps
  • Kneeling suspension
  • Choice of front wheel-trims
  • Repaint templates for all lengths
Cab:
  • Detailed dashboard with warning lights and central display showing doors open, stop-request, interior temp, time and fuel gauge​
  • Drivers CCTV monitor showing the rear saloon by default and changing to outside rear when reversing​
  • Manually operated driver a/c​
  • Optional full assault-screen​
  • Ticketer ticket machine (Software and interface by 3rd party), though my Wayfarer TGX will be installed until the Ticketer is ready.​
Passenger comfort:
  • Passenger next-stop display (Edited working hofs included)
  • Automatic saloon heating and air-conditioning
  • Passenger next-stop display (Edited working hofs included)
  • Lazzerini Practico 3840 e-leather seating

Some screenshot goodness (Some not current):

Last edited:

Advertisement

View attachment 48781

COMING SOON SHORTLY

Don’t listen to anyone else mate, your vehicles have been amazing from day one and you’ve bought some decent material along for the uk community of Omsi! I love the Volvo b7 and the alx400 are incredible! Most people on here would support you and when I get some spare cash soon I’ll be sending you something bud ???? you’ve made omsi far more enjoyable for me, more than I ever thought!

Oct 25, 2016
You ought to align your knowledge on any subject before speaking so fluid about it.

Considering V3Ds MAN Lion's City's are still a favourite of a lot of the German community (you only have to run through a few YouTube videos to see that) I fail to see how V3Ds work will 'never be the same quality' as the rest of the German mods.

It already is.

For me, the models and sounds are some of the best out there. The Lion's City is possibly my favourite bus to drive in both RHD and LHD maps. I think however there are certain factions of attention to detail which aren't always included, like movable dashboards..interactive dashboard displays (some switches with no function too)etc.. but it's mostly negligible stuff, and don't really take away from the buses, plus most of the time V3D himself acknowledges these shortcomings. I think his products are fantastic nevertheless. He's released nothing but quality and again, the Lion's City is a really great bus. It's my default bus to drive, it feels so real.

BritishRail60062

A Friendly Rail & Transport Fan.
Jan 10, 2017
Northern Ireland
www.youtube.com
I agree that if it wasn't for people like V3D, FirstEnviro and others that have chosen to make UK buses for OMSI 2. The simulator wouldn't have lasted as long as it has today. Personally I am looking forward to see the day when this bus is officially out to the public as from the video I have seen. I like the fact that this bus has an opening assault screen which is something that I originally suggested for the ALX400 bus but it is great that my suggestions that will aid in the extra realism have been implemented and included. So great work V3D, you have done another great job on this one buddy :).

Advertisement

Advertisement

Lukeo

Content Creator
Jun 4, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
Sometimes most of the omsi community seem to prefer older buses, whereas I've always been a fan of the more modern ones - hence I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on this, particularly as you've already given us some incredible buses in the past. It looks fantastic already, so props to you and keep up the good work!

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread