Buses ADL Enviro 200 MMC (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to my latest project
The Alexander Dennis Enviro 200 MMC

After much deliberating, I decided to re-start work on what was going to be a TfL spec 10.4m E200MMC, and is now a regional spec'd version for general use on your maps. I've already spent many months on this and work is almost finished (Though no release date as yet).

Apologies for keeping a low-profile in the past, but the community has gone down the pan a bit and wanted to keep out of the way so I could really concentrate on this new project (Really doesn't help when you're being accused of being a thief every 5 mins, having rather strong offensive language directed at you for very weak reasons or having your personal details leaked at every opportunity).

Hope you enjoy what you see and I can't wait to share it with you in the future.

Special thanks to Sambob and Greg for providing assistance and my Patreon subs for giving me a reason to continue.

Overall features:
  • 5 variations of length from 8.9m to 11.5m
  • Engine and performance data based on Cummins ISB 4-cylinder
  • ADL Smartpack (aka start/stop)
  • Choice of two air-conditioners - Thermo King SR-10E (Driver) and Thermo King X-900 (Saloon)
  • Operable wheelchair ramp, engine and battery access flaps
  • Kneeling suspension
  • Choice of front wheel-trims
  • Repaint templates for all lengths
Cab:
  • Detailed dashboard with warning lights and central display showing doors open, stop-request, interior temp, time and fuel gauge​
  • Drivers CCTV monitor showing the rear saloon by default and changing to outside rear when reversing​
  • Manually operated driver a/c​
  • Optional full assault-screen​
  • Ticketer ticket machine (Software and interface by 3rd party), though my Wayfarer TGX will be installed until the Ticketer is ready.​
Passenger comfort:
  • Passenger next-stop display (Edited working hofs included)
  • Automatic saloon heating and air-conditioning
  • Passenger next-stop display (Edited working hofs included)
  • Lazzerini Practico 3840 e-leather seating

Some screenshot goodness (Some not current):

Last edited:

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread