Buses ADL Enviro 200 MMC (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to my latest project
The Alexander Dennis Enviro 200 MMC

After much deliberating, I decided to re-start work on what was going to be a TfL spec 10.4m E200MMC, and is now a regional spec'd version for general use on your maps. I've already spent many months on this and work is almost finished (Though no release date as yet).

Apologies for keeping a low-profile in the past, but the community has gone down the pan a bit and wanted to keep out of the way so I could really concentrate on this new project (Really doesn't help when you're being accused of being a thief every 5 mins, having rather strong offensive language directed at you for very weak reasons or having your personal details leaked at every opportunity).

Hope you enjoy what you see and I can't wait to share it with you in the future.

Special thanks to Sambob and Greg for providing assistance and my Patreon subs for giving me a reason to continue.

Overall features:
  • 5 variations of length from 8.9m to 11.5m
  • Engine and performance data based on Cummins ISB 4-cylinder
  • ADL Smartpack (aka start/stop)
  • Choice of two air-conditioners - Thermo King SR-10E (Driver) and Thermo King X-900 (Saloon)
  • Operable wheelchair ramp, engine and battery access flaps
  • Kneeling suspension
  • Choice of front wheel-trims
  • Repaint templates for all lengths
Cab:
  • Detailed dashboard with warning lights and central display showing doors open, stop-request, interior temp, time and fuel gauge​
  • Drivers CCTV monitor showing the rear saloon by default and changing to outside rear when reversing​
  • Manually operated driver a/c​
  • Optional full assault-screen​
  • Ticketer ticket machine (Software and interface by 3rd party), though my Wayfarer TGX will be installed until the Ticketer is ready.​
Passenger comfort:
  • Passenger next-stop display (Edited working hofs included)
  • Automatic saloon heating and air-conditioning
  • Lazzerini Practico 3840 e-leather seating

Some screenshot goodness (Some not current):

Last edited:

Advertisement

Welcome to my latest project
Overall features:

• 5 variations of length from 8.9m to 11.5m
  • Engine and performance data based on Cummins ISB 4-cylinder
  • ADL Smartpack (aka start/stop)
  • Choice of two air-conditioners - Thermo King SR-10E (Driver) and Thermo King X-900 (Saloon)
  • Operable wheelchair ramp, engine and battery access flaps
  • Kneeling suspension
  • Choice of front wheel-trims
  • Repaint templates for all lengths
Cab:
  • Detailed dashboard with warning lights and central display showing doors open, stop-request, interior temp, time and fuel gauge​
  • Drivers CCTV monitor showing the rear saloon by default and changing to outside rear when reversing​
  • Manually operated driver a/c​
  • Optional full assault-screen​
  • Ticketer ticket machine (Software and interface by 3rd party), though my Wayfarer TGX will be installed until the Ticketer is ready.​
Passenger comfort:
  • Automatic saloon heating and air-conditioning
  • Lazzerini Practico 3840 e-leather seating

What features do these buses have?

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
You're listening to radio V3D and we've got a great show lined up for you tonight!
Oooooh!! ????

Will there be a London Variant?
Not as of now, but I think that that depends on when Addon London releases.
I don't know the intricacies, but once London's out I think him doing London-spec variants will be be a lot more likely than it is now. :)

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
I've got a question, @V3D:
Do you think you will ever do any fictional variants of any buses you do, in addition to real life ones? Examples of what I mean include an articulated variant of the ADL Enviro200 MMC, a double-deck (or bendy) Optare Solo, or maybe even a single deck and/or articulated Spectra (not a Sigma)? I wouldn't even have to be something as complicated as that. Maybe just extra long variants of buses, maybe something like a 15.9m Solo (with twin rear axles), or maybe something like this for the E200 MMC.
34258439765_2c878a20a6_b.jpg

Of course I'm not talking about right now, I just want to know if you think that you'll do something along these lines any time in the future. :)
Thanks in advance. :)

Last edited:

Albastru

Somebody stole my fantasy
Forum Moderator
Feb 11, 2018
Brighton & Hove, East Sussex, England
Pronouns
They/Them
I've got a question, @V3D:
Do you think you will ever do any fictional variants of any buses you do, in addition to real life ones? Examples of what I mean include an articulated variant of the ADL Enviro200 MMC, a double-deck (or bendy) Optare Solo, or maybe even a single deck and/or articulated Spectra? I wouldn't even have to be something as complicated as that. Maybe just extra long variants of buses, maybe something like a 15.9m Solo (with twin rear axles), or maybe something like this for the E200 MMC.
34258439765_2c878a20a6_b.jpg

Of course I'm not talking about right now, I just want to know if you think that you'll do something along these lines any time in the future. :)
Thanks in advance. :)
You and your fictional modifications! ????

Advertisement

MylesW

i make things sometimes
Dec 29, 2016
I don’t care what anyone negative has to say about this bus, or your others. What you’ve done for the community is just beautiful, and the fact that you come fighting back every time someone says something bad about you or your buses is just truly spectacular. Just remember guys, @V3D is doing this all in his spare time, and for no charge either. If you have something negative to say about the bus, nobody is FORCING you to download the bus(es) when they’re released, that’s just your choice if you want to check out what an amazing bus this really is. Lots of time and effort have been put into the bus, and if you just nitpick and moan about the creator or the bus, what does that say about you? Could you really create something truly amazing as what we keep getting given by high quality developers? I bet not. So if yous have anything negative to say, I’d suggest you keep it to yourselves. I have been watching development of the 200MMC from pretty much the start, and oh my it has come a long way, and in such a small period of time too! We’re getting 2 (3+more in the future) variants of this high quality bus, and all FOR FREE! V3D, don’t you EVER let anybody put you down, you just keep doing you man, and I can’t wait to see what else you develop in the future for this community!

(Bit of an essay that came out of nowhere but I felt it had to be said)

Advertisement

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
I don’t care what anyone negative has to say about this bus, or your others. What you’ve done for the community is just beautiful, and the fact that you come fighting back every time someone says something bad about you or your buses is just truly spectacular. Just remember guys, @V3D is doing this all in his spare time, and for no charge either. If you have something negative to say about the bus, nobody is FORCING you to download the bus(es) when they’re released, that’s just your choice if you want to check out what an amazing bus this really is. Lots of time and effort have been put into the bus, and if you just nitpick and moan about the creator or the bus, what does that say about you? Could you really create something truly amazing as what we keep getting given by high quality developers? I bet not. So if yous have anything negative to say, I’d suggest you keep it to yourselves. I have been watching development of the 200MMC from pretty much the start, and oh my it has come a long way, and in such a small period of time too! We’re getting 2 (3+more in the future) variants of this high quality bus, and all FOR FREE! V3D, don’t you EVER let anybody put you down, you just keep doing you man, and I can’t wait to see what else you develop in the future for this community!
I can wholeheartedly and 100% agree with you on that one.
Thank you to V3D from me too, for your continued efforts in creating amazing, amazing buses for OMSI 2, I am very excited for tomorrow's release and I wish you the best of luck in all your future ventures. :)

Apr 5, 2016
many thanks in advance V3D for yet another great bus, so looking forward already to your next project (optare solo I believe?) so good to have a HIGH quality version of it in omsi finally!!, thanks again and good luck in whatever you choose to do in the future.

Please hand in your essay on my desk tomorrow during form :)

BritishRail60062

A Friendly Rail & Transport Fan.
Jan 10, 2017
Northern Ireland
www.youtube.com

I wholeheartedly agree with you on that mate. I respect the fact that V3D has done some cracking projects in his own time and for free of charge. Personally I highly respect people like that because I wouldn't know where to start and it would take me years to get as good as him if at all. Personally I am looking forward getting the chance to use a legitimate release of this bus in a let's play at the weekend because I will only ever use legitimately released add-ons. I will likely add these buses as AI traffic as well for Keedlestone and Cotterell as well as some other UK freeware maps that I have. This bus along with the ALX400 B7TL and Tridents will fit at home on the Yorkshire map as well.

Well done V3D, you have done a great job on yet another freeware UK bus pack for OMSI 2. I still enjoy your Volvo B7TL ALX400 bus which I enjoy treating it like a formula one racing car when I am not recording a let's play. I behave myself when filming my gameplays! ;).

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread