Buses ADL Enviro 200 MMC (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to my latest project
The Alexander Dennis Enviro 200 MMC

After much deliberating, I decided to re-start work on what was going to be a TfL spec 10.4m E200MMC, and is now a regional spec'd version for general use on your maps. I've already spent many months on this and work is almost finished (Though no release date as yet).

Apologies for keeping a low-profile in the past, but the community has gone down the pan a bit and wanted to keep out of the way so I could really concentrate on this new project (Really doesn't help when you're being accused of being a thief every 5 mins, having rather strong offensive language directed at you for very weak reasons or having your personal details leaked at every opportunity).

Hope you enjoy what you see and I can't wait to share it with you in the future.

Special thanks to Sambob and Greg for providing assistance and my Patreon subs for giving me a reason to continue.

Overall features:
  • 5 variations of length from 8.9m to 11.5m
  • Engine and performance data based on Cummins ISB 4-cylinder
  • ADL Smartpack (aka start/stop)
  • Choice of two air-conditioners - Thermo King SR-10E (Driver) and Thermo King X-900 (Saloon)
  • Operable wheelchair ramp, engine and battery access flaps
  • Kneeling suspension
  • Choice of front wheel-trims
  • Repaint templates for all lengths
Cab:
  • Detailed dashboard with warning lights and central display showing doors open, stop-request, interior temp, time and fuel gauge​
  • Drivers CCTV monitor showing the rear saloon by default and changing to outside rear when reversing​
  • Manually operated driver a/c​
  • Optional full assault-screen​
  • Ticketer ticket machine (Software and interface by 3rd party), though my Wayfarer TGX will be installed until the Ticketer is ready.​
Passenger comfort:
  • Passenger next-stop display (Edited working hofs included)
  • Automatic saloon heating and air-conditioning
  • Passenger next-stop display (Edited working hofs included)
  • Lazzerini Practico 3840 e-leather seating

Some screenshot goodness (Some not current):

Last edited:

Advertisement

Albastru

Somebody stole my fantasy
Forum Moderator
Feb 11, 2018
Brighton & Hove, East Sussex, England
Pronouns
They/Them
no not really....
Amazing, thanks for the info.
If I do, it will likely be in under two weeks :P
I see trying to be sneaky? ????
There's no deadline for the ads, they can be sent in whenever you like. :)
Sneaky? Nooo :P
I’m only wondering in case I need to rush down and log on XD

• Haha
Reactions: 0118999

Albastru

Somebody stole my fantasy
Forum Moderator
Feb 11, 2018
Brighton & Hove, East Sussex, England
Pronouns
They/Them
Are you making content for OMSI? Why not make an ad to be shown on the screens in the E200MMC?
Send your ads to V3D on twitter, or PM them to me or @V3D on here!

Well, I had a go ????
CosmicAd.png

Edit: @V3D and @Sambob_12 I will make one using a V3D bus, as well, and you may choose which you prefer :)

Last edited:

Advertisement

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire

Advertisement

LT586

Was Living in the editor
Oct 25, 2016
North
There are some terrible souls about OMSI and TSW forums and i've had to correct a few. Which I hate doing but I dont like the fact that you can sit behind a screen and think it's okay to behave like that....

Keep up the good work V3D. The regional aspect is better as I was gonna do a fictional London map, digging out my old bus maps I used to create to get some ideas for names.

V3D

Pleasing a small part of the community since 2015
Jan 30, 2017
linktr.ee
Hi all. If you're not following me on Twitter then you may not be aware that I have set a release date for the Enviro 200 MMC. It's.....wait for it.... Friday, 27 September. Just a spot of polishing and completion of the user guide to finish then it'll be in your mucky hands! See you then :D

Last edited:

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread