Buses ADL Enviro 200 MMC (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to my latest project
The Alexander Dennis Enviro 200 MMC

After much deliberating, I decided to re-start work on what was going to be a TfL spec 10.4m E200MMC, and is now a regional spec'd version for general use on your maps. I've already spent many months on this and work is almost finished (Though no release date as yet).

Apologies for keeping a low-profile in the past, but the community has gone down the pan a bit and wanted to keep out of the way so I could really concentrate on this new project (Really doesn't help when you're being accused of being a thief every 5 mins, having rather strong offensive language directed at you for very weak reasons or having your personal details leaked at every opportunity).

Hope you enjoy what you see and I can't wait to share it with you in the future.

Special thanks to Sambob and Greg for providing assistance and my Patreon subs for giving me a reason to continue.

Overall features:
  • 5 variations of length from 8.9m to 11.5m
  • Engine and performance data based on Cummins ISB 4-cylinder
  • ADL Smartpack (aka start/stop)
  • Choice of two air-conditioners - Thermo King SR-10E (Driver) and Thermo King X-900 (Saloon)
  • Operable wheelchair ramp, engine and battery access flaps
  • Kneeling suspension
  • Choice of front wheel-trims
  • Repaint templates for all lengths
Cab:
  • Detailed dashboard with warning lights and central display showing doors open, stop-request, interior temp, time and fuel gauge​
  • Drivers CCTV monitor showing the rear saloon by default and changing to outside rear when reversing​
  • Manually operated driver a/c​
  • Optional full assault-screen​
  • Ticketer ticket machine (Software and interface by 3rd party), though my Wayfarer TGX will be installed until the Ticketer is ready.​
Passenger comfort:
  • Passenger next-stop display (Edited working hofs included)
  • Automatic saloon heating and air-conditioning
  • Passenger next-stop display (Edited working hofs included)
  • Lazzerini Practico 3840 e-leather seating

Some screenshot goodness (Some not current):

Last edited:
Sometimes most of the omsi community seem to prefer older buses, whereas I've always been a fan of the more modern ones - hence I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on this, particularly as you've already given us some incredible buses in the past. It looks fantastic already, so props to you and keep up the good work!
Guess people like a mix of older busses example MAN 300 and Denis darts etc and newer busses :) but no matter what hes doing an amazing job :)

Reactions: Lukeo and Ddogb

Advertisement

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
I just want to ask where I can donate money to support the project and how much money to donate, as I saw people on YouTube saying if you donate you get a beta version so please let me know before I donate 1p
V3D took down his Patreon, so I think it's not possible anymore. Sorry!

• Sad
Reactions: Albastru

Advertisement

Advertisement

Albastru

Somebody stole my fantasy
Forum Moderator
Feb 11, 2018
Brighton & Hove, East Sussex, England
Pronouns
They/Them
It's a free bus once it's all finished, the engine sounds were recording BY ME at Bluestar HQ of a 65 plate MMC 200 180hp
Sounds cool! I’m sure the sounds will be lovely, and thanks for making it free! My wallet can keep happy :P

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread