Buses ADL Enviro 200 MMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

BritishRail60062

A Friendly Rail & Transport Fan.
Jan 10, 2017
In all seriousness though, I've been quite up and down with my anxiety lately so I'm quite impressed with what I've achieved (With a little help).
You have done a great job on this bus mate and I am sure many will enjoy the add-on. I know I surely will.

Reactions: V3D

Niclouse

Aug 10, 2016
In all seriousness though, I've been quite up and down with my anxiety lately so I'm quite impressed with what I've achieved (With a little help).
Massive thank you from me, very grateful that we have someone like yourself creating content for OMSI so we can enjoy the game even more.

I hope you can get your anxiety under control, been in the same boat myself recently and it's not the easier of times. All the best!

Cheers,
Nick

Reactions: V3D

Olllie

A fellow carbon based life form.
Mar 25, 2017
Oh my goodness you have done a amazing job we are all grateful for what you have done, I think it’s safe to say you are entitled to a break 😂😂 anyways thank you so much for what you have done, making this community what it is! 😀😀😀

Reactions: BritishRail60062

ThompsonXfe

ToonTour Customer Service Assistant
Jan 30, 2019
Favourite Truck
Scania
Safe to say 99% of the community is damn well impressed with this vehicle too! Anxiety can be a massive spanner in the works so take some time away and concentrate on yourself man. Well done for standing your ground and being a linchpin in the UK OMSI Community.

BritishRail60062

A Friendly Rail & Transport Fan.
Jan 10, 2017
I am going to hang back for an hour because I have a feeling that the bandwidth is going to go crazy in the first hour of release! 😂 .

V3D

Developer of MAN Lion's City & ALX400 series
Jan 30, 2017
Favourite Truck
Volvo
I believe they need to load balance the servers so there's no issues with downloading it, when it's available.

Quantum0

Who? No really never heard of him
Mar 4, 2018
This project really does look great, congrats on release tomorrow! (Or in 2 hours lol)

LH275

𝘺𝘦𝘴
Dec 9, 2016
A massive congrats to you V3D mate, you've produced yet another set of amazing buses with top notch quality. It must be nice to finally get another project of your chest eh? xD Sit back and relax for a while now, you're obviously needing it. I look forward to the release, although it might be a lot sooner now seen as your SEKRET's caught fire. Lol. Once again congrats mate, I'm happy you're still developing for this community, you're an absolute asset to it!

Reactions: V3D and Lukeo
Status
Not open for further replies.