Buses ADL Enviro 200 MMC (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to my latest project
The Alexander Dennis Enviro 200 MMC

After much deliberating, I decided to re-start work on what was going to be a TfL spec 10.4m E200MMC, and is now a regional spec'd version for general use on your maps. I've already spent many months on this and work is almost finished (Though no release date as yet).

Apologies for keeping a low-profile in the past, but the community has gone down the pan a bit and wanted to keep out of the way so I could really concentrate on this new project (Really doesn't help when you're being accused of being a thief every 5 mins, having rather strong offensive language directed at you for very weak reasons or having your personal details leaked at every opportunity).

Hope you enjoy what you see and I can't wait to share it with you in the future.

Special thanks to Sambob and Greg for providing assistance and my Patreon subs for giving me a reason to continue.

Overall features:
  • 5 variations of length from 8.9m to 11.5m
  • Engine and performance data based on Cummins ISB 4-cylinder
  • ADL Smartpack (aka start/stop)
  • Choice of two air-conditioners - Thermo King SR-10E (Driver) and Thermo King X-900 (Saloon)
  • Operable wheelchair ramp, engine and battery access flaps
  • Kneeling suspension
  • Choice of front wheel-trims
  • Repaint templates for all lengths
Cab:
  • Detailed dashboard with warning lights and central display showing doors open, stop-request, interior temp, time and fuel gauge​
  • Drivers CCTV monitor showing the rear saloon by default and changing to outside rear when reversing​
  • Manually operated driver a/c​
  • Optional full assault-screen​
  • Ticketer ticket machine (Software and interface by 3rd party), though my Wayfarer TGX will be installed until the Ticketer is ready.​
Passenger comfort:
  • Passenger next-stop display (Edited working hofs included)
  • Automatic saloon heating and air-conditioning
  • Lazzerini Practico 3840 e-leather seating

Some screenshot goodness (Some not current):

Last edited:

Kaci

Reverseidle Cheesy
Feb 19, 2016

View attachment 47343

After much deliberating, I decided to re-start work on what was going to be a TfL spec 10.4m E200MMC, and is now a regional spec'd version for general use on your maps. I've already spent many months on this and work is almost finished (Though no release date as yet).

Apologies for keeping a low-profile in the past, but the community has gone down the pan a bit and wanted to keep out of the way so I could really concentrate on this new project (Really doesn't help when you're being accused of being a thief every 5 mins, having rather strong offensive language directed at you for very weak reasons or having your personal details leaked at every opportunity).

Hope you enjoy what you see and I can't wait to share it with you in the future.

Special thanks to Sambob and Greg for providing assistance and my Patreon subs for giving me a reason to continue.

Overall features:
  • Choice of two air-conditioners - Thermo King SR-10E (Driver) and Thermo King X-900 (Saloon)
  • Kneeling suspension
Cab:
  • Detailed dashboard with warning lights and central display showing doors open, stop-request, interior temp, time and fuel gauge​
  • Drivers CCTV monitor showing the rear saloon by default and changing to outside rear when reversing​
  • Ticketer ticket machine (Software and interface by 3rd party), though my Wayfarer TGX will be installed until the Ticketer is ready.​
Passenger comfort:

Lovely work but no London Spec :( that hurts my little haribo heart

Advertisement

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Looks decent so far, can’t wait to see how this turns out.
Things like this and Greg’s solo are the reasons I’m continuing developing my map.
I agree!
But don't forget V3D's Solo, he's doing one too after the MMC. :)
The main difference between the two Solos is that V3D's has the original rear lamps (the square ones that go around the corner) and Emperor Greg's has the newer round LED lights. There's probably a lot more differences that I don't know about, but still. :)

@V3DStudios Also, nice palm-parking there. ????
(4th picture ;) )

Reactions: V3D

Advertisement

Apr 1, 2019
Seen some of the things people are saying on your pages/twitter etc its absolutely disgusting - making my blood boil. I have no background knowledge of why the aron person is calling you a thief and etc but good on yourself for keeping a cool head because I sure as hell can't. Back to the main topic this is nicely done so far and looking forward to it coming out the oven.

Advertisement

V3D

Pleasing a small part of the community since 2015
Jan 30, 2017
linktr.ee
Seen some of the things people are saying on your pages/twitter etc its absolutely disgusting - making my blood boil. I have no background knowledge of why the aron person is calling you a thief and etc but good on yourself for keeping a cool head because I sure as hell can't. Back to the main topic this is nicely done so far and looking forward to it coming out the oven.
You have to kinda keep a cool head because otherwise all you're doing is just fuelling the fire, and there's no point in that. Is what it is. Like I've said before, couldn't really care less about the nonsense regarding who's bus is better but it's the personal attacks I can't understand. Anyways, should move on and keep it about the bus and not the haters.

georgeloxton02

MendipXplorer veg
Apr 20, 2018
Somerset

View attachment 47343

Overall features:
  • Kneeling suspension
Cab:
Passenger comfort:

This looks amazing! I wish you the very best of luck. I cant wait to try all of the different lengths! The dash looks amazing and so does that ticketer! I also love that the panels open and close! I am so exited for this!

Looks decent so far, can’t wait to see how this turns out.
Things like this and Greg’s solo are the reasons I’m continuing developing my map.
Is there a thread for the solo, absolutely love these buses apart from the smell of petrol they give off when they get into the bus stand ????

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread