Buses ADL Enviro 200 MMC (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to my latest project
The Alexander Dennis Enviro 200 MMC

After much deliberating, I decided to re-start work on what was going to be a TfL spec 10.4m E200MMC, and is now a regional spec'd version for general use on your maps. I've already spent many months on this and work is almost finished (Though no release date as yet).

Apologies for keeping a low-profile in the past, but the community has gone down the pan a bit and wanted to keep out of the way so I could really concentrate on this new project (Really doesn't help when you're being accused of being a thief every 5 mins, having rather strong offensive language directed at you for very weak reasons or having your personal details leaked at every opportunity).

Hope you enjoy what you see and I can't wait to share it with you in the future.

Special thanks to Sambob and Greg for providing assistance and my Patreon subs for giving me a reason to continue.

Overall features:
  • 5 variations of length from 8.9m to 11.5m
  • Engine and performance data based on Cummins ISB 4-cylinder
  • ADL Smartpack (aka start/stop)
  • Choice of two air-conditioners - Thermo King SR-10E (Driver) and Thermo King X-900 (Saloon)
  • Operable wheelchair ramp, engine and battery access flaps
  • Kneeling suspension
  • Choice of front wheel-trims
  • Repaint templates for all lengths
Cab:
  • Detailed dashboard with warning lights and central display showing doors open, stop-request, interior temp, time and fuel gauge​
  • Drivers CCTV monitor showing the rear saloon by default and changing to outside rear when reversing​
  • Manually operated driver a/c​
  • Optional full assault-screen​
  • Ticketer ticket machine (Software and interface by 3rd party), though my Wayfarer TGX will be installed until the Ticketer is ready.​
Passenger comfort:
  • Passenger next-stop display (Edited working hofs included)
  • Automatic saloon heating and air-conditioning
  • Passenger next-stop display (Edited working hofs included)
  • Lazzerini Practico 3840 e-leather seating

Some screenshot goodness (Some not current):

Last edited:

Advertisement

BritishRail60062

A Friendly Rail & Transport Fan.
Jan 10, 2017
Northern Ireland
www.youtube.com
Hi all. If you're not following me on Twitter then you may not be aware that I have set a release date for the Enviro 200 MMC. It's.....wait for it.... Friday, 27 September. Just a spot of polishing and completion of the user guide to finish then it'll be in your mucky hands! See you then :D
Great now I can use this add-on in a future let's play. I only use official released buses, not leaked or bootlegged ones as I like to support the creator by waiting for official releases :).

I will now add this one to my list of buses to use in videos and I can now remove it from my blacklist ;).

Well done on the work V3D and apologies for being unable to donate to you this time around.

Reactions: V3D and owen6116

junaid1510

Join my discord: https://discord.gg/QB5bbH4gv9
Oct 20, 2016
Willesden, London
Hi all. If you're not following me on Twitter then you may not be aware that I have set a release date for the Enviro 200 MMC. It's.....wait for it.... Friday, 27 September. Just a spot of polishing and completion of the user guide to finish then it'll be in your mucky hands! See you then :D
will this be an official addon on steam?

Lukeo

Content Creator
Jun 4, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
Wow, didn't expect it so soon! I'm very much looking forward to trying it out! Good luck with the final polishing, I'm sure it's going to be a fantastic bus.

Advertisement

adamw63

GSC Enthusiast and Employee
Oct 23, 2016
Absolutely amazing work as always and I can’t wait to try it. Keep up the great work and I can’t wait to see what you deliver to us next. Will the Bluestar and More repaints come with the bus or are they a private add on for yourself?

Best of luck with the release man, i look forward to showing it off :)

jaylaf747

A livery maker, but not for Omsi and TS
Dec 29, 2017
London
Absolutely can't wait till this bus is released it's my second favourite bus after the N230UD/N94UD Omnicitiy, I get on an E200MMC everyday and to be able to drive one in Omsi will be amazing

Advertisement

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread