Buses ADL Enviro 200 MMC

jb1234

Creator of Cornwall in OMSI2
Aug 21, 2018
Looks good! Will look foward to using that 8.9m variant within my Cornwall project. Parking was a bit shabby at the end of that video 😉

Reactions: georgeloxton02

Ecronbuses

YN58 BCU | Scania K230UB OmniLink | FL: 55
Feb 11, 2018
Favourite Truck
Scania
Are you making content for OMSI? Why not make an ad to be shown on the screens in the E200MMC?
Send your ads to V3D on twitter, or PM them to me or @V3D on here!
Well, I had a go 😂
CosmicAd.png

Edit: @V3D and @Sambob_12 I will make one using a V3D bus, as well, and you may choose which you prefer :)

Last edited:

Jack Winter

Jan 29, 2018
It's a free bus once it's all finished, the engine sounds were recording BY ME at Bluestar HQ of a 65 plate MMC 200 with a Cummins 4 cylinder 180hp. At some point I'd like to record the Morebus ones as I think they're 6 cylinder.
I think the More Bus ones are 4 cylinder if you want 6 cylinder better off trying Firsts 67xxx

LT586

SimJourneys Defunked
Oct 25, 2016
There are some terrible souls about OMSI and TSW forums and i've had to correct a few. Which I hate doing but I dont like the fact that you can sit behind a screen and think it's okay to behave like that....

Keep up the good work V3D. The regional aspect is better as I was gonna do a fictional London map, digging out my old bus maps I used to create to get some ideas for names.

PROGAMER200

developer of all ruined hopes & dreams
Oct 25, 2016
its so good to see my favourite bus being added to the game.
also i would just like to say it looks amazing and the quality is so realistic.
good work

Reactions: V3D

V3D

Developer of MAN Lion's City & ALX400 series
Jan 30, 2017
Favourite Truck
Volvo
Hi all. If you're not following me on Twitter then you may not be aware that I have set a release date for the Enviro 200 MMC. It's.....wait for it.... Friday, 27 September. Just a spot of polishing and completion of the user guide to finish then it'll be in your mucky hands! See you then :D

Last edited: