Buses ADL Enviro 200 MMC

Mercedes-Benz

Jul 4, 2017
V3D is a one-man Bus creator Legend of omsi :) he doesn't need any "Team" to join, but at least give him respect for his hard-working since hes doing this free like his many other projects that are top quality that omsi has ever seen.

Reactions: V3D

V3D

Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Confirmed, he is one of us. Sort of.... he may be different as he's not me... IDK

streamr_yt

Call me Ryan 🙂
Apr 5, 2018
I cant comment on the sounds as I've never been on an enviro 200mmc, however the exterior sounds seem pretty much identical to the real buses. And the modelling of this bus is well I dont have words to describe it. The whole bus looks and sounds and im sure it probably drives amazingly. Great job V3D! I've loved all of your projects and I'm sure the future calls for even better projects that will blow the community away just like every other bus you've made. Also I cant believe your buses are freeware, like I'd pay for them they are that good. Keep up the good work and I cant wait to drive this! 🙂

Ddogb

JTRepaints
Jan 1, 2018
V3D you're two ALX's are superb (My fav buses for UK OMSI) can't wait to get my hands on this and start repainting! Happy you are ignoring the haters and not letting the leak of the MMC get to you to the point of giving up as that's the best way to fight back, you have my full support and I would say loads of others as well and no matter what people think of you they still can't deny (thoght they will try) your modding work is amazing!

I love this keep up the good work also are there london repaints for the bus?
also is there AC in the bus
I would say no, but i have a few ideas for my fellow Londoner's after it is released ;)

rafael18795

AI list maker
Aug 14, 2018
V3D you're two ALX's are superb (My fav buses for UK OMSI) can't wait to get my hands on this and start repainting! Happy you are ignoring the haters and not letting the leak of the MMC get to you to the point of giving up as that's the best way to fight back, you have my full support and I would say loads of others as well and no matter what people think of you they still can't deny (thoght they will try) your modding work is amazing!

I would say no, but i have a few ideas for my fellow Londoner's after it is released ;)
If you make some repaints
when london comes out il make a AI list with some Enviro 200 mmc's

Oct 23, 2016
This looks amaizing. Is this the hybrid version of the enviro 200 or is that a different enviro 200 bus im thinking about. Looks great though
I believe the hybrid version has a box on the roof this is a euro 6 engine E200 mmc they don't make the old shape E200 anymore

Nikel Mendes

Just a fellow weeb tbh
Feb 16, 2018
I believe the hybrid version has a box on the roof this is a euro 6 engine E200 mmc they don't make the old shape E200 anymore
FL E200s are still being made but for smaller/independent companies only. If thats the e200 youre mentioning about, correct me if I'm wrong